Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018-19,PO,Clerk,SO Notification Careers
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 | Clerk, PO & SO Vacancies. Apply online for Vijaya Bank recruitment notification 2017-2018 for freshers. Vijaya Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks, PO’s, Specialist officers and Managers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Vijaya Bank careers through below provided registration link.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this Bank opening was step forwarded with various job openings. Candidates can practice Vijaya Bank previous papers to crack the exam and can go through the Vijaya Bank syllabus and exam pattern. so this will help you to clear the preliminary and mains exams. Here you can find latest job updates on Vijaya Bank.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Vijaya Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Financial Commercial banks|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Vijaya Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Vijaya Bank Company Profile:
Vijaya Bank today is a PAN India Institution, serving diverse sectors of the society. The bank has built a network of 2030 branches, 13 Extension Counters and 1865 ATMs as on 31.12.2016 that span across all States and Union Territories in the country. Vijaya Bank offers a bouquet of innovative and attractive products and services to the customers. Vijaya Bank also incorporated the latest technology to provide the best services to our customers. The Bank offers several technology products, such as, ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines, Debit and Credit cards, internet banking, Mobile Banking, Tab Banking, e-Passbook, Mobile Wallet, Funds transfer through RTGS and NEFT etc. All Branches / offices are under RTGS / NEFT. The Bank also offers RuPay cards to its customers.
Vijaya Bank Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Vijaya Bank Registration process:
- To Apply for Vijaya Bank job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.vijayabank.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Vijaya Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized University with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:18 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
P B NO 8227, 29,
How To Apply For Vijaya Bank Jobs:
Note: If you need more details about Vijaya Bank Recruitment, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest notifications related to Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 by visiting our website regularly. Also, you can book mark this page.