UPSEE 2018 – Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) will conduct UPSEE 2018 exam on April 15 in offline mode. Candidates will have to attempt the UPSEE 2018 Paper 1 for admissions to the B.Tech courses in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates must meet all the specified eligibility criteria of UPSEE like age limit, specified qualifying exam, pass percentage before they fill the application form. The UPSEE application form will be available online tentatively in the third week of January 2018 and the application fee must also be paid online only. A correction window may be available for candidates to rectify their mistakes in the application form of UPSEE during the specified dates notified by the University. Candidates can download their UPSEE 2018 admit card tentatively from the second week of April 2018 tentatively.
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) holds UPSEE for admission to first year courses in the field of engineering, architecture, pharmacy, hotel management & catering technology, fashion & apparel design, fine arts, management. Moreover, it also offers admission to lateral entry UG programmes in the field of engineering, pharmacy and computer applications. Following are the courses offered through UPSEE:
B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MCA, MAM, B.Tech (LE), B.Pharm (LE), MCA (LE).
UPSEE 2018 Exam Dates
|Commencement of application form||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last date for application form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date for submitting application fees||4th week of March 2018|
|Date for Corrections in Application form||4th week of March 2018|
|Admit Card||1st week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2018|
|Counselling||4th week of June 2018|
UPTU UPSEE 2018 Application Form
Go through the way to fill up the admission form for UPSEE 2018. Ensure for reading the below mention step by step procedure:
- One can fill the form through the online mode via internet from any of the convenient places.
- One can also go into offline mode via designated helpdesk which is affiliated with institution of U.P. technical university Lucknow
If you have chosen the offline mode to fill the application form then use three simple steps:
- Fill the offline application via helpdesk
- Submission of the photograph, thumb impression, and signature
- Make payment of the examination fee and get the print out for further confirmation.
Eligibility Criteria UPSEE
- First year: B.Tech./ B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)/ B.Pharm./ BHMCT/ BFAD/BFA candidate must have passed an intermediate exam. Of U.P.
- Board or 10+2 level exam. or its equivalent from any recognised Board / University with minimum aggregate marks of 45% for
- General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in the subject groups, without grace marks.
- First year: B. Arch., a candidate must have passed the intermediate exam. Of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam. or its equivalent from any recognised Board / University with the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate plus clearly passing without grace marks in each subject of the compulsory and optional subjects. A candidate possessing three years Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognised by Central/ State Govt., securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate is also eligible for admission to the first year of B.Arch.(paper-4).
- First year: MBA, the candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree of minimum 03 years duration from any recognised university of India, passing clearly without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.
- First year: MCA, the candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognised university with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or graduate level. The candidate must have clearly passed without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category.
- First year: MAM (Dual degree), a candidate must have passed Intermediate (10+2) exam. Of U.P. Board or its equivalent from any recognised Board / University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% for SC/ST category) in aggregate.
- Second year (lateral entry): B.Tech., the candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course, securing minimum 45% marks for General & OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST category in aggregate or three years B.Sc. degree plus having passed 10+2 exam. With Mathematics as one subject, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in B.Sc. as per details available in information brochure.
- Second year (Lateral Entry): B.Pharm., the candidate must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy, securing minimum aggregate mark of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category).
Second year (Lateral Entry): MCA, candidate must have passed BCA / BSc(IT/CS) of minimum three years from any recognized Indian University or its Equivalent recognized by AIU, with minimum 50% ( 45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate plus having mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
UPSEE 2018 Admit Card
UPTU 2018 ‘admit card’ will be available on the official website of UPTU/AKTU. Candidates will be able to get their admit card two or three weeks ago the commencement of the exam. All the applicants shall have to take their admit card with them to the exam center.
Applicants, who will not have their admit card with them shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The UPSEE registration fee for Male/Transgender candidates of General/OBC category is Rs. 1200/- and fees for Female/PH/SC/ST candidates is Rs. 600/-
- Application fee can be paid in online mode using Debit Card/Internet Banking/Credit Card.
Exam Pattern of UPSEE
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics 50 objective type questions from each (150 questions) of 600 marks
Physics, Chemistry, Biology 50 objective type questions from each (150 questions) of 600 marks
AG-I, AG-II and AG-II 50 objective type questions from each (150 questions) of 600 marks
Aptitude Test for Architecture
Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part–B: Drawing Aptitude 100 question from Part-A & 25 questions from Part- B (125 Questions) of 500 marks
Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA) 75 objective type questions of 300 marks
Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry) 75 objective type questions of 300 marks
Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) 75 objective type questions of 300 marks
Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry) 75 objective type questions of 300 marks
Aptitude Test for MBA 100 objective type questions of 400 marks
Aptitude Test for MCA 100 objective type questions of 400 marks
Aptitude Test for MAM 100 objective type questions of 400 marks
Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry) 100 objective type questions of 400 marks
Given below is the syllabus so that one can prepare so well for UPSEE 2018 examination:
Section A: Physics– Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Laws of Motion, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, Linear Momentum & collisions, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and thermodynamics, Gravitation, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetism in Matter, Modern Physics, Oscillatory motion, Magnetic Effect of Current, Wave, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic induction, and Ray Optics and optical instruments
Chemistry – Section B-Atomic Structure, Catalysis, Colloids, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Acid – Base Concepts, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Colligative Properties of Solution, Thermochemistry, Periodic Table, Isomerism, Polymers, Petroleum Carbohydrates, General Organic Chemistry, IUPAC, Preparation and Properties, Solid State
Mathematics – Section C: – Algebra, Probability, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry
UPSEE 2018 Exam Centres
The exam will commence in 75 different cities of Uttar Pradesh such as Bhopal, Jaipur, Bhagalpur (Bihar), Ranchi, Delhi, Patna, Dehradun, Chandigarh.
How to Prepare for UPSEE 2018
- Firstly, candidates should gather all the relevant study materials for UPSEE 2018 as per the syllabus for starting the preparation.
- Scheduling of a proper timetable is very important for managing time for various subjects.
- Practice previous year question papers and give Mock tests, it will help you to know your preparation for the examination.
- Lastly, be relaxed and stress-free and take care of your health.
UPSEE 2018 Result
- The UPSEE Result 2018 will be declared tentatively in the last week of May 2018.
- The results will be declared online on the official website of UPSEE along with the Answer Key.
- Candidates can download the Result from the official website by providing his roll number on the site.
- Candidates should take a printout of the Result for further use.
UPSEE Cut Off 2018 is the factor which will decide whether a candidate is qualified for the examination or not. The merit list has a cut off percentage of 25% and 20% for candidates belonging from SC/ST category. Candidates who have successfully cleared the UPSEE Examination will be called for Counselling.
Those who have successfully cleared out the UPSEE 2018 entrance examination can participate in the counseling session. Candidates have to produce original documents to go through the verification process at the different counseling centres or verification centres based on State Rank (Combined General Rank), no matter even if the candidate belongs to the reserved category. The fee that candidate has paid during the counselling will not be refunded after the seat will allotment in any of the circumstances.
UPSEE Participating Institutes 2018
The participating institutes of UPSEE 2018 are those which offer admission to the undergraduate engineering programmes on the basis of the UPSEE entrance exam. Candidates may check the seat matrix, fee structure and other details of the various colleges where they can pursue their B.Tech. It is advisable to check the details of the various UPSEE 2018 participating institutes and the cutoffs before filling the choices for UPSEE counselling.
UPSEE 2018 Participating Institutes
|S. No||Name of the Institutes|
|1||Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur|
|2||Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ghaziabad|
|3||Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur|
|4||JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida|
|5||Institute of Engineering and Technology, Lucknow|
|6||Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad|
|7||University Institute of Engineering and Technology CSJMU, Kanpur|
|8||Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering and Technology, Bareilly|
|9||Sharda University, Greater Noida|
|10||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida|