UPCPMT 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
Starting of online registration – 2nd week of March 2018. Last date to submit – 3rd week of April 2018. Exam date – 3rd week of May 2018. Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT 2018) is a state level medical entrance exam. It is one of the popular exams of UP state for admission in medical courses such as BAMS, BUMS and BHMS.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT 2018) is a state level medical entrance exam. It is one of the popular exams of UP state for admission in medical courses such as BAMS, BUMS and BHMS. Admission into MBBS and BDS courses will be done through NEET. UPCPMT is conducted by Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya University, Awadh. Through this exam, students can take admission in various government and private medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh state. Students can get the complete information of UPCPMT 2018 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
Through NEET the only admission is possible for Bachelor Of Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery And (BDS) Bachelor Of Dental Surgery Course which is conducted by Dr.Ram Monohar Lohia University, Awadh. There are Various Government Institution, Semi- Government And Privately Medical College of Uttar Pradesh state which accepts the score of UPCPMT.
UPCPMT Exam Dates 2018:
|Online Registration start||Second week of March 2018|
|Submit application form (last date)||Third week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||Third week May 2018|
|Result declared||First week June 2018|
|Counselling start||Fourth week of June 2018|
UPCPMT 2018 Application Form:
- Use the online mode for applying for the UPCPMT 2018 examination as no other mode will be considered valid.
- Move onto official website for applying for the UPCPMT. Download the OMR sheet and for this, you need to register yourself by filling some mandatory details available there.
- Once the registration is done, pay the application fee for sure
- After payment is done, upload your latest photo and signature as prescribed there.
- Before the form submission, ensure to confirm the details at least once.
Admit Card UPCPMT 2018
The admit card of UPCPMT 2018 will be announced in the 2nd week of May candidates can get their admit card through the official website, candidates are advised that come with their admit card into the examination hall, in the admit card it will contain the details about the exam like exam dates, center, venue, and the application roll number also. UPCPMT 2018 : Application form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam dates.
- Application fee can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- The application fee for General/OBC is 1400/-and for reserved categories (SC/ST), the fee is Rs. 750/-.
- The fee can be paid through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking/e-Challan in any State Bank of India.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
UPCPMT 2018 Eligibility
Educational Requirement: Candidates who have qualified their intermediate examination from a recognized board will be able to apply for the same.
Required Subjects: Candidates should have complete their 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and Mathematics subjects or any elective subject to English.
Domicile: The student must have Domicile of UP state or passed qualifying exam from UP State.
Minimum Required Marks: General category candidates must have obtained 50% aggregate marks and SC/ ST/ reserved category candidates who have scored 40% aggregate marks, will be able to apply for the same.
Age Limit: Candidates must be of 17 years as on 31st December of the academic year of admission.
How to Apply for UPCPMT
- Visit Official link at – upcpmt.in
- Click on suitable link on Home Page
- Click on Suitable tab
- Fill Application form correctly with right information
- Provide all asked data like name, date of birth etc
- Attached required asked scanned documents
- Upload scanned images of photograph, right-hand thumb impression and signature
- Pay application fee and click on Submit
- Take a hard copy of filled – in application form for further use
Here, we are providing the reservation for different categories.
|Other Backward Class||27%|
|Family Members of Freedom Fighter||2%|
UPCPMT Exam Pattern 2018
- Number of Questions:There will be total 200 questions in the exam. 50 questions from each section.
- Duration of Exam:The question paper will be of 3 hours.
- Type of Questions:Objective Type Questions will be asked in the exam.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative
- Marking Scheme:1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
|Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
UPCPMT 2018 Admit Card:
After the application form submission, download admit from the official website. The admit card will be available on the official website in the first week of May 2018. Make sure to download it on time because you are required to carry it for entering the examination hall. Through admit card, the examiner will be able to check details such as Examination Centre name, subjects name, Roll Number, candidate’s name, enrollment number and many more details.
UPCPMT 2018 Result
- The result will be declared in 1st week of June 2018.
- The result will be based on candidates performance in entrance examination or on the basis of scored marks in entrance examination.
- Candidates can check result from official website.
- Merit list will be prepared on candidates marks in the examination.
UPCPMT Cut Off Marks
Cut-off marks are different for different courses and College. Every college has cut-off marks which keep on changing according to the candidate appearing UPCPMT marking scheme, the number of seats and difficulty level of the entrance exams. The candidate has to score above cut-off marks then the only candidate can select their favourite college.
The candidate is provided admission 1458 MBBS seats in 13 medical colleges and 51 BDS seats in 1 Dental College of Uttar Pradesh every year. This will help to score above cut-off marks so, that candidate can select his favourite college. The candidate is provided previous years cut-off Marks which will help you, candidate, while taking admission.
UPCPMT 2018 Counselling
- Candidates who will be declared qualified in the entrance examination will be called for the counselling process.
- During counselling process, candidates fill their choice of courses and colleges/institutions.
- Seats will be allotted according to merit rank and candidates choice.
- Documents verification will also be done at the time of counselling.
- The candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- as counselling fees. Rs. 5000 as security fees should be deposited by a candidate.