PNB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 14 Job Vacancies March 2018
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018-2019 | Clerk PO & SO Vacancies. Apply online for Union Bank of India recruitment notification 2017-2018 for freshers. Union Bank of India job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks PO’s Specialist Officers and Managers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Union Bank of India careers through below provided registration link.
Here is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are in search of the latest bank jobs or wants to flourish their career in the banking sector can apply for the opening given by checking the eligibility criteria. For most of the candidates, this is the excellent opportunity who are ready to start their career in banking as a Clerk PO and SO.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018-2019 Details:
|Company Name||Union Bank of India|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Financial services|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Union Bank of India:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Union Bank of India Company Profile:
We have presented here certain Information about Union Bank of India which will help you understand more about our Bank – our profile, our aspirations, our leadership team, the banking and other policies we have adopted etc. You will also find information regarding the Bank’s performance, which will be of special interest to shareholders of the Bank. Our Training System, Careers with us, our ‘Know Your Customer’ systems and our Risk Management systems are discussed in this section of the site. We also disclose the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives which our Bank has undertaken.
Union Bank of India Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Union Bank of India Registration process:
- To Apply for Union Bank of India job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
Union Bank of India Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
75/77, Sant Savta Marg,
Near Mustafa Bazar,
St Savata Mali Marg, Byculla East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400027
How To Apply For Union Bank Of India Jobs:
Note: If you need more details about Union Bank of India Recruitment, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest notifications related to Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017-2018 by visiting our website blog.examin.co.in regularly. Also, you can book mark this page.