UCO Bank Recruitment 2018-19,PO,Clerk,SO Notification Careers
UCO Bank Recruitment 201-19 | Clerk PO & SO Vacancies. Apply online for UCO Bank recruitment notification 2017-2018 for freshers. UCO Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks PO’s Specialist officers and Managers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UCO Bank careers through below provided registration link.
Here is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are in search of the latest bank jobs or wants to flourish their career in the banking sector can apply for the opening given by checking the eligibility criteria. For most of the candidates, this is the excellent opportunity who are ready to start their career in banking as a Clerk PO and SO.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Company Name||UCO Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||Banking, Financial services|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in UCO Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
UCO Bank Company Profile:
The idea of a truly Indian bank was first conceived of by Mr. G.D Birla, the doyen of Indian Industrial renaissance, after the historic “Quit India” movement in 1942. Soon this nascent idea came into reality and, on the 6th of January 1943, The United Commercial Bank Ltd. was born with its Registered and Head Office at Kolkata. The very first Board of Directors was represented by eminent personalities of the country drawn from all walks of life, and this all-India character of the Bank has been assiduously maintained till date not only in the composition of its Board but also in the geographical spread of its more than 3000 in the country as well as in its overseas centres in Singapore and Hong Kong.
UCO Bank Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
UCO Bank Registration process:
- To Apply for UCO Bank job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official company website www.ucobank.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
UCO Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Biplabi Trailakya Sarani, 45,
India Exchange Place,
Radha Bazar St, Lal Bazar,
Murgighata, B B D Bagh South,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
How To Apply For UCO Bank Jobs:
Note: If you need more details about UCO Bank Recruitment, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest notifications related to UCO Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 by visiting our website Examin regularly. Also, you can book mark this page.