TS PGLCET 2018 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
TS PGLCET 2018 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. TS PGLCET is a state level entrance exam. TS PGLCET 2018 will be conducted on May 26, 2018. TS PGLCET 2018: Kakatiya University, Warangal conducts TS PGLCET on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for providing admission into postgraduate law programs
Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of TS PGLCET 2018 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. TS PGLCET is a state level entrance exam designated as Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGLCET) will be conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission into Post Graduate (LLM) Regular Course. The Kakathiya University Offers admission to aspirants in LLM programmes at Universities in the state of Telangana. Kakatiya University releases the Notification of TS PGLCET 2018 on the month of March 2018.
TS PGLCET is conducted by Kakatiya University on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education) which is the authority responsible for control of Higher Education in the state. The TS PGLCET 2018, known as Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test which is an offline National Level Exam conducted for admission into LLM courses in the state of Telangana.
TS PGLCET 2018 Exam Dates:
|Application form fee date start||1st week / Feb / 2018|
|Online Application form Starting date to Submit||3rd week/ Feb / 2018|
|Last date for Submission form without late fee||3rd week /April /2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Form with a late fee – Rs 500||1st week/ April / 2018|
|Last date to Submit Online Application with a late fee – Rs 1000||2nd week /April / 2018|
|Last date to Submit Form with a late fee – Rs 1500||3rd week / April / 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application form with a late fee – Rs 5000||2nd week / May / 2018|
|Admit card Download date||2nd week / May / 2018|
|TS PGLCET Exam Date 2018||3rd week / May / 2018|
|Answer key 2018||4th week / May / 2018|
|Results Announcement||1st week / May / 2018|
TS PGLCET Application Form
The TS PGLCET 2018 Applications should be submitted only through Online mode. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS Online Centers or Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in T.S. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card).
|For General CAtegory||Rs 600|
TS PGLCET Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must read below steps before submitting the registration form. Here TS PGLCET 2018 Eligibility mention.
- Candidate must belong to India
- Candidate is required to belong to the state of Telangna and also satisfy local / non-local status which are laid down in the state of Telangana Educational institutions or 1974 as per the amendment
- Aspirant must satisfy the Local as well as non local status needs according to the TS GO MS No 25 & 108.
- Candidate must hold LL.B / B.L 3/5 year degree while filling the application form. Those who have already appeared and those who are appearing for LL.B / B.L Final year examination can also appear in the examination
- Those who are seeking admission to the LL.M (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad, must have obtained minimum experience of at least 3-years as the judicial officer or 3-years for standing as an advocate on the appearing date of PGLCET exam.
TS PGLCET Exam Pattern
|PGLCET Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A||Jurisprudence||20 Ques||20 Marks|
|Constitutional Law||20 Ques||20 Marks|
|Part B||Public International Law||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Mercantile Law||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Labour Law||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Crimes and Torts||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|IPR and other laws||16 Ques||16 Marks|
|Total||120 Ques||120 Marks|
Syllabus for TS PGLCET 2018:
Part-A consisted of Jurisprudence:
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of law, Rights and duties-Ownership and possession, Persons, Obligation, Liability, Property, Legal sanctions, Custom Precedent and Legislation,
- Constitutional Law
Nature of the Constitution: Directive Principles of State Policy, Fundamental Rights, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations Emergency Provisions, Amendments to the Constitution.
Part-B consisted of Public International Law:
- International law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and Outer Space , Extradition, Asylum, Nationality and Statelessness, State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
- Mercantile Law: General principles of contract (sections 1-75,Indian contract ACT-1872).
- Labour Law: Trade Union Act 1926, Industrial Disputes ACT 1947.
- Crimes: India Penal code -General Principle and General Exceptions.
- Torts:Defences, Joint Liability, General Principles of Tort, State Liability for torts, Consumer Protection Act 1986.
- IPR and Other Laws:Copy right Act, 1957, Patents Act, 1970; Environmental Protection ACT, 1986; Human rights, The protection of human rights ACT, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology, Act , 2000 and Right to information Act 2005.
TS PGLCET Admit Card 2018
The Kakatiya University Release the Admit card in the month of May 2018 for the candidate who has Successfully registered in the TS PGLCET 2018. Candidate can Download their Admit card from the official Website by Entering their Name and Date of Birth.
Click Here: Download Admit Card
TS PGLCET Counseling
Kakatiya University conducts Counselling Procedure for Test Qualified candidates. The Counseling Procedure Starts from the month of November 2018. The qualifying percentage for this exam is 35%. There is no qualifying percentage for reserved candidates.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling
- Rank Card of TSPGLCET 2018
- Hall Ticket/Admit Card of TSPGLCET 2018
- SSC or equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or equivalent mark sheet
- Degree examination mark sheet
- Degree Certificate – Final or provisional
- Local or Non-Local residence proof
- Community or Caste Certificate
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate of parents
TS PGLCET Contact Address
TS PGLCET – 2018 OFFICE
UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF LAW, K.U,
SUBEDARI, HANAMAKONDA, WARANGAL – 506 001.
TELANGANA Ph: 0870-2425595