Supreme Court of India Jobs 2018: Assistant Librarian Posts
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2018: – Supreme Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Asst Librarian Vacancy at 01 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 14th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Degree & Diploma.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Supreme Court Of India Vacancy 2018 Notification
SCI Assistant Librarian 01 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 15th May 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 14th June 2018.
1. For General/ OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs. 200/-
2. For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH Candidates Application Fee Rs. 100/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website sci.nic.in by 14th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Test and Interview.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Supreme Court Of India – Assistant Librarian Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Supreme Court Of India – Assistant Librarian Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card/Interview List /Result
For Supreme Court Of India – Assistant Librarian you can take print out of your Admit Card| Interview or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List