Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018: Apply online for 78 posts
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2018: – Supreme Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant Vacancy at 78 posts.Interested candidates may apply by 15th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 10th Class.
2. Other posts wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Supreme Court Of India Vacancy 2018 Notification|
SCI Attendant 78 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 21st March 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th April 2018.
Pay Scale Details
For candidates pay scale details please go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website sci.nic.in by 15th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Supreme Court Of India – Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Supreme Court Of India – Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant Application form or New Registration:-
⇒Apply Online Junior Court Attendant
⇒ Apply Online Chamber Attendant
Admit Card/Interview List /Result
For Supreme Court Of India – Junior Court Attendant & Chamber Attendant you can take print out of your Admit Card| Interview or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List