SSC CGL 2017 Notification has been declared on 15th May 2017, but many...
Candidates who wanted to fill the application form of SSC CGL 2017 needed to read the eligibility criteria to ascertain their academic and age qualification as asked by the examination authority Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
As per the SSC CGL 2017 eligibility criteria, candidates needed to be between 18 and 31 years as on August 1, 2017 and have graduation degree in any stream could fill the application form. The recruitment of candidates will be done only on fulfillment of SSC CGL 2017 eligibility criteria.
Age Limit for SSC CGL 2017 Exam Registration
- Age limit for SSC CGL 2017 will be reckoned as on 1st August, 2017:
- For Post for which age limit is 20-27 years – Born not earlier than 02.08.1990 & not later than 01.08.1997
- For Post for which age limit is 18-27 years – Born not earlier than 02.08.1990 & not later than 01.08.1999
- For Post for which age limit is 20-30 years – Born not earlier than 02.08.1987 & not later than 01.08.1997
- For Post for which age limit is up to 30 years – Born not earlier than 02.08.1987 & not later than 01.08.1999
- For Post for which age limit is up to 32 years – Born not earlier than 02.08.1985 & not later than 01.08.1999
- Age Relaxation for SSC CGL 2017:
- SC/ST → 5 years
- OBC → 3 years
- PH → 10 years
- PH + OBC → 13 years
- PH + SC/ST → 15 years
- Ex-servicemen (Gen) → 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (SC/ST) → 6 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC) → 8 years
- Junior Statistical Officer:
- Essential Qualification:
Chartered Accountant/cost & Management Accountant/Company Secretary/ Masters I Commerce/Masters in Business Studies/Masters in Business Administration (Finance)/Masters in Business Economics.
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts –Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Those who are appearing in final year of their graduation can also apply but they should complete their graduation before 1st August 2017.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria for Physical Fitness
- For the Post of Excise Inspector/ Examiner/Preventive Officer/Inspector & Sub-Inspector in Narcotics:
NOTE: For the post of Inspector Central Excise, Examiner and Preventive Officer, persons with disabilities will have to meet the physical standards i.e. Height, Chest and Weight prescribed for the post of Inspectors, Central Excise, Examiner and Preventive Officer in CBEC. However, for orthopedically disabled candidates the following relaxation in Physical Test is allowed: (a) the test of “Walking” shall not be insisted in case of OL and OAL categories. (b) The test of “Cycling” shall not be insisted in case of OA, OL and OAL categories.
2. For the Post of Sub- Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation:
3. For the Post of Sub- Inspector in National Investigation Agency:
For more details, SSC official site.