SRMJEEE 2018: SRMJEE, SRMEEE, SRM Admission, Application Form
SRMJEEE which is also referred as SRMEEE is the joint engineering entrance exam for SRM University. After qualifying in the entrance exam, candidates can take admission in the university to pursue B.Tech, Bio-technology. In the write-up, all the eligible candidates can get information related to the admission process such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and important dates.
Important Dates- SRMJEEE 2018
|S.No.||Name of the event of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Application process will start at||1st November 2017|
|2.||Last date for receiving offline application form||31st March 2018|
|3.||Booking of slot||March 2018|
|4.||Hall Ticket /Admit card||March- April 2018|
|5.||Online examination date||6th to 30th April 2018|
|6.||Date of result||3rd May 2018|
|7.||Counseling (Round-1)||May 2018|
|8.||Counseling (Round-2)||May 2018|
SRMJEEE Application Form 2018
Aspirants can check here the major steps to fill the application form:
SRMJEEE application form is available through online mode.
Candidates can get the application form from 1st November 2017.
First, candidates have to register themselves and then they can get the login ID and Password.
With this ID and Password candidates can fill the application form.
Upload the scanned images of colored photograph, signature & 10th & 12th mark sheets.
Candidates have to make the fee payment through online mode.
Candidates are suggested to take printout of the application form for future references.
SRMJEEE Exam will be held in different Campuses of SRM University. The participating institutes are as follows:
SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
SRM University, Vadapalani Campus
SRM University, Ghaziabad
SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi
SRM University Haryana, Sonepat
Courses Offered through SRMJEEE 2018
Engineering and Technology
Undergraduate Courses offered in Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai Area:
B.Tech. (Duration – 4 year): Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Genetic Engineering, Information Technology, Information & Telecommunication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Nanotechnology, Software Engineering
B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture (5 Years)
B.Des – Bachelor of Design (4 Years)
Ramapuram Campus, Chennai
B.Tech (Duration -4 years): Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture (5 Years)
Ramapuram (Vadapalani Campus, Chennai)
B.Tech (Duration – 4 years): Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
SRM Haryana Campus
B.Tech (Duration – 4 years): Bioinformatics, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
SRM University has set certain eligibility criteria which aspirants have to fulfill before applying for SRMJEEE 2018. As mentioned above, candidates applying for SRMJEEE 2018 have to satisfy the SRMJEEE eligibility criteria as prescribed by the SRM University. Check eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE below:
- SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates belonging to India or abroad can apply for the examination
- Age requirements: The birth date of the candidates must fall between July 1, 1997, to July 1, 2002.
- Qualifying examination: To be eligible for SRMJEEE 2018, applicants must have completed or are appearing in the final examination of XII standard from CBSE, New Delhi/ ICSE, New Delhi/ State Board, Council or institution recognised by COBSE or any other concerned head. Candidates must have passed class XII standards or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics/Biology as core subjects.
- Direct admission: To receive direct admission in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, or Vadapalani campus, candidates should have scored 60% in 10+2. However, for Delhi-NCR campus is 55%. Toppers in central and state board, top 1000 JEE Main rank holders, toppers in each district of Tamil Nadu, and excellent sports students who have performed at National and International level will be granted direct admission.
SRMJEEE 2018: Application Form
- Applicants, who are eligible, will have both options to submit the application form viz. online and offline.
- Before submitting the application form, it will be necessary for all the applicants to fill the required details in the application form.
- Besides that, candidates shall have to upload their scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- In addition to that, applicants shall have to pay the application also thru debit card, credit card, net banking or demand draft.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1060.
- The offline application form attached with DD in favour of SRM University will be sent be the given address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203”
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
- Mode:Entrance examination will be held only through online mode.
- Language: Question paper will be published in English language.
- Negative marking:There will be no provision for negative marking.
- Duration:The total time provided for the whole exam is 2:30 hours.
- Subjects:Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme:3 marks will be given to candidates for correct answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks/Question||Marks|
|Part 1 – Physics||35||3||105|
|Part 2 – Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part 3 – Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part 4 – Biology||50||2.1|
SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus
The SRMJEEE 2018 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of 11th & 12th standard. The syllabus has the main subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology. The Following are the Syllabus as we provided the Subjects on Topic wise as follows,
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Oscillations and Wave Motions
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Atomic Physics and Relatively
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics & Communication
- Units and Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Determinants and their Applications
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Bio Molecules
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Families: Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Structure and s&p- block element
- States of matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
How to Prepare SRMJEEE 2018 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card
SRMEEE hall ticket will be issued only to those candidates successfully submitted their application form. Admit card will be available from last week of March 2018. Candidates can avail it by entering their login details. Candidates are required to bring valid admit card with one ID proof with attached photograph and DOB. The admit card will contain the name, photograph, test centre allotted and exam timing.
SRMJEEE Counselling 2018
The admission will be completely based on the performance of candidates in the entrance examination. The counselling will be conducted through offline and online mode. In the counselling procedure, candidates will be allotted seats and branches in the universities. After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete admission process.