SSC CGL 2017 Notification has been declared on 15th May 2017, but many...
Senior time keeper has to organize and maintain the smooth movement of trains over various stations under their designated zones. The process of streamlining the entire process is handled by a group of time keepers. Maintaining a refined channel throughout is extremely important.
This job is recommended for candidates who can quickly respond to various situations and perform well under pressure. There can be instances where time keepers have to work overtime and the work shifts can be uneven. Hence, the senior time keeper job is challenging.
The salary or pay scale and benefits breakdown is as follows:
- Pay scale – Rs 5200 – 20,200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs 2800/-
- Initial Pay – Rs 8500/-
- Total Pay – Rs 11,360/-
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
As a Senior Time Keeper, you will have the following career path:
If not gone through below Job descriptions:
- Traffic Apprentice job description Click here!!
- Commercial Apprentice Job description Click here!!!
- Goods Guard Job description Click here!!!
- Junior Accounts Assistant-Cum-Typist (JAA) Click here!!!
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist Click here!!!
- Assistant Station Master (ASM) Click here!!!
- Equiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC) Click here!!!