Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2018 – 512 Pharmacist Posts | Apply Online
Employment Type: West Bengal Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 512
Job Location: West Bengal
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (Allopathic) and the applicants should be a permanent resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali and Persons holding Bachelor in Pharmacy (B-Pharma) and Masters in Pharmacy (M-Pharma) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2018.
- As per WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Rs.16,860/-
- Merit List
- General Applicants: Rs.100/-
- OBC-A/ OBC-B/ SC/ ST/ PWD Applicants: Rs.50/-
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.wbhealth.gov.in WB Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to WB Health & Family Welfare careers page at the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the WB Health & Family Welfare Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of WB Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.04.2018