Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply 2309 Class IV Post
Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2018: – Rajasthan has issued a notification for the recruitment of Class IV (Office Peon / Equivalent) Vacancy at 2309 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 13th March 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
|Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Secondary.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
|Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit details please go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
|Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification|
Rajasthan High Court Class IV (Office Peon/Equivalent) 2309 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 12th February 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 13th March 2018.
|Fee Details |
1. For General/OBC (Unreserved) candidates should pay Rs 100/-
2. For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 50/-
|How to Apply|
Eligible candidates may apply through the website hcraj.nic.in by 13th March 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Secondary Exam Marks.
|Notification / Advertising|
There is full notification of Rajasthan High Court – Class IV (Office Peon/Equivalent) Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Rajasthan High Court – Class IV (Office Peon/Equivalent) Application form or New Registration:-
For Rajasthan High Court – Class IV (Office Peon/Equivalent) you can take print out of your Result from here:-