Here are the selective and important Rajasthan GK Questions with Answers in English for all types of competitive exams. Rajasthan GK Questions have been asked in competitive exams and there are chances to ask again in competitive exams as important questions are asked repeatedly in exams.
I am providing 50 questions of Rajasthan GK for your best practice.
- Where the first revolutionary incident took place regarding the Quit India movement?
(A) Jodhpur (B) Sirohi (C) Doongarpur (D) Udaipur
- What is the sign of Suhag ornament for women of Rajasthan?
(A) Sheesh Phool (B) Timriya (C) Punchi (D) Ivory and lac Chura (a group of Bangles)
Answer: Ivory and lac Chura (a group of Bangles)
- What is ‘Pawra’ in Rajasthani Literature?
(A) A composition describing the special work of braves (B) Word used for derivation cadre
(C) An alankar used for prose (D) It is used for ‘Shirngar Ras’ in literature
Answer: A composition describing the special work of braves
- Why ‘The Patwo-ki-Havelli’ is famous in Jaisalmer?
(A) Due to its Hugeness (B) Due to Painting at Walls
(C) Due to Lattice Work in Stone (D) Due to huge Courtyard in Middle of the Haveli
Answer: Due to Lattice Work in Stone
- Which Rajput ruler is known as the founder of Architect?
(A) Rana Pratap (B) Rana Sanga (C) Raja Udai Singh (D) Rana Kumbha
Answer: Rana Kumbha
- Who made the construction of ‘Hawa-Maha’?
(A) Raja Man Singh (B) Mirza Raja Man Singh (C) Sawai Jai Singh (D) Sawai Pratap Singh
Answer: Sawai Pratap Singh
- When Matsya Sangh was merged with Rajasthan?
(A) 14th July, 1949 (B) 15th May, 1949 (C) 30th July, 1949 (D) 15th May, 1950
Answer: 15th May, 1949
- As per area Rajasthan ranks in India :
(A) Third (B) First (C) Fourth (D) Twentieth
- When Udai Singh, established the Udaipur?
(A) 1559 (B) 1659 (C) 1569 (D) 1549
- Which caste in Rajasthan has mostly contributed in art, literature, and culture?
(A) Rajputs (B) Bhils (C) Brahmins (D) Jains
- When was the Rajasthan cultivators Act passed?
(A) In 1965 (B) In 1966 (C) In 1955 (D) In 1975
Answer: In 1955
- To which God ‘Dhosi Pahar’ is a famous place?
(A) Heek Mata (B) Deoji (C) Pabu ji (D) Mansa Devi
Answer: Mansa Devi
- Which is the biggest fair of Rajasthan ?
(A) Pushkar fair (B) Mata Kundalini fair (C) Kasheriya ji (D) Ram Dev ji
Answer: Pushkar fair
- Which district of Rajasthan, highest Literacy percentage is?
(A) Kota (B) Jaipur (C) Bundi (D) Bhilwara
- In which of the following district Quartize is produced in Rajasthan?
(A) Alwar (B) Bharatpur (C) Dausa (D) Ajmer
- Which animal gets harm from the vegetation of western Rajasthan?
(A) Sheep (B) Camel (C) Cow (D) Ox
- Which ruler’s daughter married to emperor Akbar?
(A) Bharmal (B) Sawai Jaisingh (C) Maldev (D) Sawai Man Singh
- At which place Rajasthan Agriculture University established in 1987 is situated?
(A) Udaipur (B) Bikaner (C) Ajmer (D) Jodhpur
- Which among the following states touch the northern boundary of Rajasthan?
(A) Punjab and Haryana (B) Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh
(C) Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh (D) Haryana and Madhya Pradesh
Answer: Punjab and Haryana
- Which is the biggest Sweet water Lake of Rajasthan?
(A) Jaisamand (B) Silisher (C) Annah Sagar (D) Nakki
- Who was the founder of ‘Bhawai’ drama in Rajasthan?
(A) Ali Bakshi (B) Lachhi Ram (C) Bhogaji (D) Gopal
- Which is the hottest district of Rajasthan?
(A) Jhalawar (B) Jaipur (C) Kota (D) Bikaner
- What is the shape of Rajasthan?
(A) Circular (B) Triangular (C) Rectangular (D) Irregular Rectangular
Answer: Irregular Rectangular
- Which is known to be Glory of Rajasthan?
(A) Manvar (B) Jaipur (C) Chittorgarh (D) Ajmer
- Where the marble statues are made in Rajasthan?
(A) Jaipur (B) Udaipur (C) Churu (D) Kishangarh
- Who was the Second Chief Minister of Rajasthan?
(A) Haridev Joshi (B) Mohan Lal Sukharia (C) Heera Lal Shastri (D) Jai Narain Vyas
Answer: Jai Narain Vyas
- Which Rajput dynasty had supremacy in Rajasthan from 8th to 10th century?
(A) Chawar dynasty (B) Pratihar dynasty (C) Bhati dynasty (D) Parmar dynasty
Answer: Pratihar dynasty
- As per final data of census 2011, the literacy rate of Rajasthan is :
(A) 69.72% (B) 87.25% (C) 66.1% (D) 75.48%
- Which state was merged to Rajasthan Sangh to give the name of United Rajasthan?
(A) Mewar (B) Matsya Sangh (C) Jaipur (D) None of these
- In which district of Rajasthan is ‘Panchbhadra Lake situated?
(A) Barmer (B) Pali (C) Jaipur (D) Nagaur
- In which year efforts were made to start English education in Rajasthan?
(A) In 1819 AD (B) In 1835 AD (C) In 1848 AD (D) In 1857 AD
Answer: In 1819 AD
- In 1844 which estate of Rajasthan declared ‘Satipratha’ as illegal?
(A) Jaipur (B) Udaipur (C) Jodhpur (D) Kota
- Which among the following districts is least important from Meena’s population?
(A) Jaipur (B) Alwar (C) Kota (D) Bharatpur
- Dance of Rajasthan which is most recognized in India is?
(A) Dandia (B) Gair (C) Neja (D) Dhoomar
- Where the maximum wheat is produced in Rajasthan?
(A) Udaipur (B) Sri Ganganagar (C) Ajmer (D) Alwar
Answer: Sri Ganganagar
- When the division of Kota State was done?
(A) In 1805 (B) In 1826 (C) In 1838 (D) In 1809
Answer: In 1838
- Where the Headquarter of Rajasthan Secondary Board is situated?
(A) Bharatpur (B) Ajmer (C) Jaipur (D) Sirohi
- From which the origin of Rajasthan Style is known?
(A) Pal style (B) Gujarat style (C) Apbransh style (D) Guller style
Answer: Apbransh style
- In trade of Rajasthan which products have maximum role?
(A) Agriculture and its allied products (B) Mineral stones
(C) Handicrafts articles (D) Vegetation and animals related products
Answer: Agriculture and its allied products
- Which species of trees are maximum in the forested area of Rajasthan?
(A) Sagwan (B) Khair (C) Dhak (D) Khejri
- How many National Parks are in Rajasthan?
(A) 05 (B) 15 (C) 18 (D) 25
- In which form of mis-spelled the origin of Rajasthan Language is?
(A) Nagar (B) Bacchar (C) Upnagar (D) None of these
- In which part of Rajasthan Godwar bird is found?
(A) Eastern Plain (B) Western Desert (C) Himachal Pradesh (D) Rajasthan
Answer: Western Desert
- In which places of Rajasthan Emerald is found?
(A) Sarwad Muhani (B) Muhani-Gamgudha (C) Gamgudha-Tonk (D) Tonk-Sarwad
- In which district maximum urban population is found in Rajasthan?
(A) Ajmer (B) Jaipur (C) Kota (D) Bikaner
- According to area which is the biggest district in Rajasthan?
(A) Jaisalmer (B) Barmer (C) Bikaner (D) Jodhpur
- Which animal is maximum in Rajasthan?
(A) Cow (B) Sheep (C) Goats (D) Camels
- Which city in Rajasthan was called the Island of Glory by C. B. Raman?
(A) Ajmer (B) Udaipur (C) Jaipur (D) Kota
- Which in the main Centre of salt production in Rajasthan?
(A) Sambhar (B) Panchbhadr (C) Jaipur (D) Barmer
- Which is the only aboriginal tribe known in Rajasthan?
(A) Saharia (B) Sansi (C) Kanjar (D) Garsia