Punjab and Haryana High Court Results 2018
PHC Recruitment 2018: – Chandigarh High Court has issued a notification for the recruitment of Grade III Stenographer Vacancy at 239 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 23rd January 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree.
2. More educational qualification details please go to the official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification
Punjab Haryana HC 239 Grade III Stenographer Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 25th December 2017
2. Last date/time for Registration Step I:- 23rd January 2018.
3. Last date/time for Registration Step II:- 27th January 2018
4. Other details go to official notification.
1. For General Candidates Application Fee Rs 1000/-
2. For ST/SC/OBC/BC/ESM Candidates Application Fee 250/-
3. For PHC of Punjab General:- 500/-
4. For PHC of Punjab Other:- 125/-
5. Reserved Category of other State:- 1000/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website sssc.gov.in by 23rd January 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Typing Test & Interview.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification for Punjab & Haryana High Court – Grade III Stenographer Vacancy–
⇒ Download Notification
⇒ Official Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Punjab & Haryana High Court – Grade III Stenographer Apply Online or New Registration from here –
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Punjab & Haryana High Court – Grade III Stenographer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here: –
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key