Punjab and Haryana High Court Jobs 2018
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018: – Punjab Haryana High Court has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Librarian Vacancy at 01 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 15th July 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Punjab Haryana High Court Notification 6/2018
1. Candidates should have pass Degree/ PG (Library Sciences).
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
3. To more detailed of age limits please go to the below official notification.
|Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification|
Punjab Haryana High Court Assistant Librarian 01 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 5th June 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15th July 2018.
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the official website by 15th July 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be select based on Test.
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Punjab & Haryana High Court – Assistant Librarian Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Punjab & Haryana High Court – Assistant Librarian Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Punjab & Haryana High Court – Assistant Librarian you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key