About Pondicherry University
The Pondicherry University has been established in the year 1985 by an Act of Parliament for providing higher education to the nearby area candidates and other students coming from outside. The university programmes are available at its three main campuses located at Puducherry, Karaikal and Port Blair respectively.
The PU stands for Pondicherry University, which is established in the year 1985 during the month of October. It held the entrance examination opportunities for candidates to get admission in the Pondicherry University. It is providing the high level of education for candidates.
The Pondicherry University has announced the results of different course exams online through the university website for all the university enrolled candidates. The university exam results can be viewed online at the result section of the website at result.pondiuni.edu.in. The courses for which results have been announced recently include the following: Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Arts (Economics/ Hindi/ History/ Political Sciences/ Bengali/ Visual Arts/ Malayalam), Bachelor of Science (Chemistry/ Geography/ Home Science /Mathematics /Physics/ Plant Science/Zoology /Nursing ) and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
In our Previous Article, we provide the information Like Pondicherry University Entrance Test Important Dates, Pondicherry University Test Pattern, and Syllabus, Eligibility, Pondicherry University Test Syllabus, Pondicherry University 2018 Application Form, and Fee. Through the following links, the candidates can download the Application form, Admit Card, Question papers and its Answer Keys.
Pondicherry University 2018 Dates
|Online Registration/Form available on||April 2018|
|Online Application Form Submission Last Date||May 2018|
|Admit Card available on||May 2018|
|Entrance Exam Dates||May 2018|
|Result Announcement||June 2018|
|Counseling /Admission Date||June/July 2018|
PU Exam Results will be available on the official website of Pondicherry University that is pondiuni.edu.in. Here, we are providing some steps which are mentioned below for your convenience. By the following these steps, you can download your Pondicherry University Results 2018 easily. Through the direct link of Pondicherry University Exam Score Card, candidates may get their exam performance card. To get more details about PU Exam Result 2018, you need to scroll down this page.
CUCET Result Download Procedure
- Visit the official Website of Pondicherry University.
- After entering all detail, press ‘Submit’ tab.
- Your Pondicherry result will be displayed on your computer screen after few seconds.
- Candidates are advised to download it and take a hard copy of also for future use.
Cutoff & Merit List
Pondicherry University Board receives the Results of candidates will be placed in merit list as per rank secured in the examination. To get admission Ph.D. course, the minimum cut-off for the General category will be ½ of the average of the examination, which is secured by the candidates in the respective subject. For OBC/ST/SC/PWD category, the minimum cut-off will be 10% below the cut-off marks of the General category.
Pondicherry University Counselling
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Entrance Test 2018. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the Entrance Exam. The common merit list will be prepared by the University as per the entrance exam as 70% and PI & academic records as 30%.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling
- X Std or equivalent certificate/mark statement along with age proof
- H.Sc. or its equivalent certificate/mark Statement
- Degree/Provisional certificate of the qualifying Degree Examination along with mark statements.
- OBC with Non- Creamy Layer certificate recently issued (i.e. issued after April 2017) by competent Authority, in case of OBC candidate
- Recently issued SC/ST/PH/Pondicherry Residence certificate/Karaikal Residence Certificate from competent authority as applicable
- Migration/Transfer certificate and conduct certificate from the institution last studied
- Recently taken two stamp size color photograph (For Group Medical Insurance Policy)
- Soft copy of color passport size photograph on a CD (for Library and ID Card)
- Xerox copy (one set) of all the available certificates without fail.
Pondicherry University Important Links