OJEE 2018: Odisha JEE, Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2018) is also referred as Odisha JEE 2018. It is a state level examination regulated by the state government. OJEEB will conduct OJEE 2018 counselling registration for JEE Main qualifed candidates tentatively in 2nd week of June
OJEE 2018 : Odisha Joint Entrance Examiantions (OJEE) is an entrance test for admission to various UG/PG/Lateral entry courses such as B.E/B.Tech, B.Parm, BHMS,BAMS B.Plan, MBA,MCA,Integrated MBA,M.Tech,M.Arch, M.Plan,M.Pharm at Gtes in Odisha state.The application for this examination will be received through the online at official website.Generally the OJEE Examination authority will be given the OJEE Notification in the month of February 2018 for the academic 2018-2019 year. So eligible candidates those who are interested may apply online only.To know more details regarding OJEE 2018 Registration,fee,Eligibility,Exam date,How to Apply,Application form and other information given below.
About Odisha JEE
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination is a state-level examination, organized by the state government of Odisha. The exam is conducted for students seeking admission to undergraduate, masters and lateral entry courses. The candidates to qualify for the admission in the IIT/NIT/IIIT and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE Advanced and JEE Main ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination.
OJEE Exam Date
Check here the tentative dates of OJEE examination 2018:
|Release of application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application||March 2018|
|Admit card available||3rd week of April 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||Last week of June 2018|
OJEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
- Candidate must be resident of Odisha and must have Odisha domicile.
- Must hold 3 years bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognised college/university.
- Minimum 50% marks for general and 45% marks for reserved categories are required in the qualifying examination.
- Students should a resident of Odisha state.
- Qualified 12th or equivalent examination from any recognised board/University.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 class in Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- Minimum 45% marks for general and 40% marks for reserved categories are required in the qualification examination.
For BAMS & BHMS:
- Qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognised Board/University.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 class in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Minimum 50% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates are required in the qualification examination.
- Applicants Age must be 17 years as on or on 31stDecember 2018.
Application Fee For OJEE 2018 Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test is Rs. 1000 for other courses and Rs. 1500 for MBA & MCA. The Application Fee is applied for Odisha Joint Entrance, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
|MBA and MCA/MBA and LE-MCA/MBA and PGAT||Rs.1500|
|BAMS and BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BHMS & BAMS||Rs.1000|
OJEE 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
Candidates can fill the form by following below steps:
- First of all, applicants need to register for OJEE 2018 exam through online mode.
- The application form for OJEE exam 2018 will available from the first week of February 2018 tentatively.
- Candidates need to fill their personal, academic, communication & other details very carefully.
- Moreover, they need to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the specifications.
- For successful submission of application form, candidates need to pay the applicable application fee through online or offline mode.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application for future use.
OJEE Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode:The exam will be conducted in offline
- Duration:The exam duration will be two hours.
- Total Question:There will be total 180 questions for B.Pharma and 120 questions for MBA course asked in the examination.
- Subjects for B.Pharma:60 questions will be asked each from Physics & Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
- Subjects for MBA:Verbal and analytical reasoning, general knowledge, comprehension and computer & business fundamentals.
- Marking Scheme:Four marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking:One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The admit card of OJEE 2018 will available via online mode. Candidates who registered successfully can download their admit card from the official website of board. The hall ticket will contain important exam details including candidate’s roll number, examination centre, date and time of the exam etc. Applicant need to submit the one copy of the admit card duly signed by the invigilator at the examination center.
The result will be declared in the month of June 2018 on the website.Candidate can get the result by visiting the website.The examination authority will declare the each candidate score in online.The merit list will be prepared by the exam authority according to the obtained the marks in the Exam for various courses.
Syllabus for 2018 OJEE Entrance Test
The Odisha Joint Entrance Test syllabus 2018 will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Odisha Joint Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test. The basis Subject of Concepts in the Entrance Exam is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
• Electricity & Magnetism
• Wave motion
• Electronic Devices
• Relativity and Nuclear Physics
• Heat & Thermodynamics
• Characteristics of Materials
• Nuclear chemistry
• Liquid State
• Gaseous State
• Atoms and molecules
• Structure of atoms and molecules
• Chemical bonds metals and metallurgy
• Organic chemistry
• Aliphatic compounds
• Aromatic compounds
• Periodic classification
• Chemical Energetic, Equilibrium and Kinetics
• Types of chemical response
- Differential calculus
• Integral calculus
• Differential equations
• Probability and statistics
• Number system
• Algebra of models
• Number system
• Determinants and matrices
• Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
• Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
• Quadratic polynomials
• Sequence and Series
- Genetic supplies
• Recombinant DNA and Tissue custom technique
• Complexities of flowers
• Processes in crops
• Economic Botany
• Common plant
• Morphology of angiosperms
• Taxonomy of flowering crops
• Cell: Structure and efficiency
• Continuity of life
The officials will conduct the counselling process after the release of merit list. The counselling will be held via online mode. At the time of counseling, candidates have to fill and lock their choices of colleges and programmes as per their rank. The seat allotment is done as per the candidate’s rank; choices filled, and seats availability. Applicants should attend the OJEE counseling in person and also carry the required fee and original documents at the allotted college to complete admission process formalities.
- Downloaded rank card
- Online registration slip
- HSC or any other relevant certificate showing the date of birth
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- 10+2 pass certificate
- School leaving / College leaving certificate
- Nativity Certificate (Appendix-I) in original from concerned Revenue Officer not below than Tahsildar
- Certificate of Employment of candidate’s Parent / Spouse.
- Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate from Odisha
- Receipt of Counselling and University Registration fee payment made