NTPC SAIL POWER COMPANY LIMITED NSPCL is a leading joint venture corporation of two Maharatnas- SAIL and NTPC Limited. NTPC Sail Power Company Ltd (NSPCL) has announced the recruitment through GATE 2017 for Engineering Executive Trainees. Candidates who are graduates in Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering must have valid GATE 2017 scores to be eligible to apply online.
There are a total of 15 vacancies out of which 4 are in Electrical, 7 in Mechanical, 2 in Instrumentation and Electronics branches. The selection of the Candidate would be based on GATE-2017 Score followed by Personal Interview.
About the Company:
NSPCL presently has four Power Plants at three locations viz. Bhilai, Durgapur & Rourkela and expansion is under progress for 1X250 MW power plant at Rourkela and 2X20 MW power plant at Durgapur. NSPCL has also ventured into solar power generation and has plans of establishing 200 MWp at SAIL Units. NSPCL has been an out performer since its inception and has been consistently paying dividend to the promoters.
Quick Facts about NSPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
Name of PSU
NTPC Sail Power Company Ltd (NSPCL)
Engineering Executive Trainees
Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electronics
Vacancy details for NSPCL 2017:
Type of Disabilities identified (discipline-wise)
OA, OL, HH
OA, OL, HH
OA, OL, HH
OA, OL, HH
Legend: OA (One Arm), O .(One Leg), HH (Hearing Handicapped)
Important Dates for NSPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
Commencement of online Registration in NSPCL
19/09/2017 (11.00 Hours)
Last date for online registration in NSPCL
To be notified
Qualification for NSPCL Recruitment 2017:
GATE-2017 Paper Code
Engineering Disciplines allowed
Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation Engg./ Instrumentation & Control Engg.
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics Engg.
Eligibility Criteria for NSPCL Recruitment 2017:
Age Limit as on October 10, 2017
Not more than 27 years. Relaxation for reserved candidates as per norms
Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech with a minimum 65% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
Final year students are also eligible to apply provided they submit proof of their eligibility at the time of interview
Candidates must meet the requisite health criteria that are laid down by NSPCL. Candidates must be of sound health and they will have to undergo a medical examination which will be conducted by the medical board of NSPCL. The decision of the board will be final.
Selection Procedure for NTPC SAIL Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible Candidates should have prepared for GATE-2017. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
- Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks in the personal interview before considered in the merit list.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2017 marks and 15% weightage of Personal Interview marks.
- Interview call letters for Shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on NSPCL website only. No other communication like post/ courier/ newspaper notification will be sent.
NSPCL Recruitment Application Form 2017:
Candidates must keep some details and documents ready before filling the application form for the NSPCL recruitment through GATE 2017. They are:
- Caste/Tribe Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC as applicable)
- Disability certificate (in case of PwD candidate) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority
- Ex-serviceman (XSM) proof (in case of Ex-serviceman candidates).
- All certificates/testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/year-wise mark sheet and Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
- Scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format with a file size not more than 50 KB
- Scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format with a file size not more than 50 KB
How to Apply for NSPCL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
- Registration: Candidates must click on “Fresh Candidates” to register. They have to fill their name (as per matriculation certificate), Date of Birth, Post Applying for, Discipline, Email-ID, Password (min 4 characters). After registration, an Acknowledgement mail will be sent to the registered Email-ID of the candidates.
- Fill Application form: Candidates who have registered can log in and apply online for the NSPCL recruitment through GATE 2017 through Official website. Candidates must fill their personal, academic and GATE details as specified.
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature: Candidates must upload the scanned images as mentioned above.
- Make Payment:Application fees are Rs 150 to be paid via Internet Banking/ Debit Card through SBI collect. SC / ST / PWD/ XSM category candidates need not pay the registration fee. After successful payment, a Payment Slip is generated. Candidates must take a printout of the same for their reference.
- Submit Application:After paying the application fee, candidates must log in and submit the details of the SBCollect Reference Number (10-digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DU printed on e-receipt) to complete the application process.
- Print Application /Acknowledgement:After submission of the details, the system will generate the registration slip containing the Unique NSPCL Registration No. Candidates must take a printout of the Registration Slip.
Important: Candidates should ensure that the GATE-2017 registration number (mentioned on the GATE 2017 admit card) is filled up correctly. Other details should match the details in GATE Admit card.
Downloading of Interview Call letter for the NSPCL Recruitment 2017:
- The Interview Call Letter of provisionally eligible candidates for the Interview will be available for download from the website after shortlisting of the candidates on the basis of their GATE 2017 marks.
- Candidates must log in and download the call letter on the due date for Interview Call
- The call letter will contain the details of the time schedule, venue of the interview.
- Candidates must take a printout of the Interview Call Letter to be submitted during the interview.
Details of final merit list:
GATE 2017 Marks
Pay Scale for NSPCL Recruitment 2017:
Pay scale of Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/- PM
Training/ Probation Period:
Candidates will have to undergo training for a period of 1 year after which they will be considered for absorption. On successful completion of training, candidates will be absorbed as Engineer in E1 grade.
Package and Service Agreement Bond:
Free Study Material & Online Tests for Various Subjects
|Current Affairs >>|
|Political Science >>|