NHAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for NHAI Jobs here..
National Highways Authority India Recruitment 2018: –NHAI has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Advisor Vacancy at 10 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 13th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
National Highways Authority India Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Degree in Commerce / Accounts from a recognized University or Intermediate CA/ICWA.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. For Candidates age details please go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
National Highways Authority of India Vacancy 2018 Notification
NHAI Assistant Advisor 10 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 22nd March 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 13th April 2018
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
1. Postal Address:- The Regional Officer Regional Office, National Highways Authority of India Sy. No. 13, Bengaluru – Tumkur Road, NH-4, MS Ramaiah Enclave, Near Nagasandra Metro Station, Bengaluru – 560073.
2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website hcraj.nic.in by 13th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
For Candidates selection process details please go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of National Highways Authority of India – Assistant Advisor Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For National Highways Authority of India – Assistant Advisor Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card|Interview List / Result
For National Highways Authority of India – Assistant Advisor you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Interview List