NFR Recruitment 2018 – Walk in Interview for Medical Practitioner Posts
North Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018: – NFR Railwayhas issued a notification for the recruitment of Medical Practitioner Vacancy at 07 posts. Interested candidates can go to the interview on 9th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
North Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Posts MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 60 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
North Frontier Railway Vacancy 2018 Notification
NFR Medical Practitioner 07 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 21st March 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 7th April 2018.
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of North Frontier Railway – Medical Practitioner Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For North Frontier Railway – Medical Practitioner Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For North Frontier Railway – Medical Practitioner you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card