M.P High Court Recruitment 2018 for Law Clerk-cum-Research
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018: – MP High Courthas issued a notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Vacancy at 15 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 13th June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
MP High Court Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law from any recognized University.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Madhya Pradesh High Court Vacancy 2018 Notification
MP High Court Law Clerk cum Research Assistant 15 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 14th May 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 13th June 2018
For candidates fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website mphc.gov.in by 13th June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Exam.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Madhya Pradesh High Court – Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Madhya Pradesh High Court – Law Clerk cum Research Assistant Apply Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Madhya Pradesh High Court – Law Clerk cum Research Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key