MH CET 2018: MHT CET, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
MAH CET 2018 Exam Date has been released now. Here, candidates can check details about the MAH CET 2018 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (also known as MHT CET) is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test cell, Maharashtra. It is a state level entrance exam which offers admission in the first year of full time degree in various disciple.
MHT CET 2018: MHT CET is shortened for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test which is commenced by the Government of Maharashtra in order to seek admission to the applicants in the field, engineering, pharmacy, as well as technology programs in the private as well as government colleges in the state of Maharashtra. Those who are interested will be able to admission courses- Technology, Animal Husbandry, BASLP, BAMS, BUMS, Nursing, Pharmacy, BPTh, BDS & BAMS. Form more MHT CET 2018-19 look forward below you can find the details of Exam, Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc.
MHT CET 2018 Exam Date
|Commencement of Application Form||1st week of March 2018|
|Last Date for filling the form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last Date for fee payment||Last week of March 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||Last week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||2nd week of May 2018|
|Answer Key||4th week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June 2018|
MHT CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
Engineering, Technology & Pharmacy Courses:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age limit to apply for MHT CET Examination.
- Qualified HSC/12th or any equivalent examination from recognised board.
- Candidates who are currently appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible.
Health Science Course:
- Candidates must be born on or before 1st October 2001 for appearing Unani and Ayurvedic courses.
- For other Health Science courses, candidates should be born on or before 31st December 2001.
- Qualified HSC/12th or any equivalent examination with PCB & English subject.
- Candidate applying for Health Science course should be medically fit.
MH CET Exam Pattern
The exam will be held in the 2nd week of May 2018. Candidates those apply for engineering courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 3. Those applying for the Heath science degree and other courses have to appear for PAPER 1 & PAPER 2. Candidates check below the exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline(pen and paper based) mode.
- Language: The question paper will come in English or Marathi or Urdu for PCB. Mathematic paper will be in English language only.
- of Papers: It will be consisting of three papers.
- Types of Question: The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question.
- Total Marks: Each paper will be of 100 marks.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam will be1½ hours for each paper.
- Answer Mode: Candidates can use black ink ballpoint pen only to mark their answers.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Question (MCQ) Based on||Total Marks|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||10||40||100|
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Kinetic theory of gasses and radiation
- Wave Motion
- Molecules and Nuclei
- Rotational Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Surface Tension
- Interference and Diffraction
- Magnetism, Gravitation, Stationary Waves
- Electrons and Photons, Elasticity
- Wave Theory of Light and Communication Systems.
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Kinetics
- P-Block Elements-Group 15 to 18
- Alcohol Phenol Ether
- D and F-block elements
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Solutions and Colligative Properties
- Solid State
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes and Arenes, Aldehydes
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Electrochemistry and General Principles and Process of Isolation of Elements.
- Genetic Engineering and Genomics
- Control and Coordination, Human Reproduction
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Genetics Basis of Inheritance
- Gene: Its Nature, Expression, and Regulation
- Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Diseases
- Reproduction in Plants
- Origin and the Evolution of life
- Organisms and Environment II
- Enhancement in Food Production
- Organisms and Environment I
- Animal Husbandry and Excretions and Osmoregulation.
- Indefinite Integrals
- Linear Programming
- Application of Derivatives
- Numerical Methods and Mathematical Logic
- Definite Integrals
- The fees for Application Form is Rs. 800 for General candidates and Rs.600 for reserved category candidates.
- tHE fee payment has to done by printing the Bank Challan & submitting the fee through State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
- Candidates must pay the fees after 48 hrs of the registration.
MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
- The MHT CET Admit Card 2018 will tentatively be available from the Last week of April 2018 on the official website via Online mode.
- Candidates have to download and take a printout of the Admit Card from the official website.
- Admit Card have to carry along one photo ID proof and Admit Card at the time of examination.
- The MH CET Admit Card contains details such as Name, Roll no., Venue, Date & Time of examination, etc.
- Understand the complete syllabus & clear each and every single concept from text books.
- Plan your preparation in advance so that you can finish each of the chapters accordingly & revise it.
- Stay fit physically & mentally.
- Don’t eat junk foods. Eat fresh vegetables & fruits.
- Time management is very important for any exam. Manage your time according to your subjects.
- Know the MHT CET exam pattern completely so that you know how to study for the exam.
- Solve last years question papers & sample paper.
MHT CET 2018 Answer Key
The MHT CET Answer Key 2018 will tentatively be released in the 3rd week of May 2018 on the official website via Online mode. Candidates will get to compare their answers from the Answer Key with the answers written in the actual examination.
MHT CET 2018 Result
- The MH CET Result 2018 will tentatively be declared in the 1st week of June 2018 on the official website via online mode.
- Candidates can check their result on the official website by entering their details like Application/roll No, etc.
- It is necessary for candidates to take a printout of the Result and use it at the time of Counselling.
- Evaluation of Answer Sheet can be done by paying Rs/-1000.
MH CET 2018 Counselling
Do you want to join MH CET Institute then let us check below the MH CET Counselling 2018:
- Counselling process will start after the declaration of result.
- The MH CET Counselling process will start from the 2nd week of June 2018.
- As per the counselling schedule candidates will have to report at the regional centre.
- Candidates have to carry all the documents in original at the time of counselling for the verification process.
- Candidates will be invited by the authority for admissions after the verification of documents & eligibility is completed.
- For getting admission in candidates preferred college, Candidates will have to enter the name of colleges & courses in the decreasing order as per their preferences.
For any doubts or queries regarding MHT CET 2018 drop down a comment below.