MGM CET 2018 Application Form,Dates, Pattern, Result, Admit Cards & Syllabus
MGM CET stands for Mahatma Gandhi Mission Common Entrance Test and it is commonly known as MGM-CET. MGM CET is a university level of entrance exams. Authority who conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences, Navi Mumbai. The exam MGM CET for admissions into the Medical courses and programs with the duration of 5 and half years.
MGM CET Exams Dates
MGM CET exams dates and events must know to every candidate. Candidates appearing must know dates and events (Tentative) such as Last date of submitting the application form, Availability of Admit cards, MGM CET Medical Entrance Exam (tentative), and Result etc.
Candidates should check the changes and stay updates related to MGM CET entrance exams. Below is mentioned dates(tentative) of MGM CET Exams.
|MGM CET 2016 Exam Events||Important Date|
|Date of availability of online application form||1st week of March, 2018|
|Last date of submission of online application||2nd week of May, 2018|
|Admit cards available online for printing||2nd week of May, 2018|
|Date of MGM CET Examination||4th week of May, 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2018|
|Last date of receipt of applications for verification of marks||3rs week of June, 2018|
|Declaration of first merit list & mark sheets available for printing||Mid of June, 2018|
|Dates for admission counseling||will be notified|
|Date of course commencement||1ST week of August , 2018|
MGM CET 2018 MBBS Admission Application Form
- Candidates will be able to apply for MGM CET 2018 MBBS from the month of March 2018.
- Candidates have to register online before making the online application.
- They should apply before last date i.e, the month of April 2018 because after last date any application forms will be not accepted.
- Officials will accept only those application forms which will be correctly completed in all respects.
- For getting admission candidates have to apply for the same and have to appear in the entrance examination.
- Candidates who will be cracked merit list they will be eligible to get admission in MBBS course under MGM.
- Candidates should be careful on the time of application form filling
MGM UG CET – 2018 Eligibility:
MGM University is conducting UG CET exam on every year for the admissions to its 150 seats that are approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Eligibility required for attending MGM UG CET – 2018
- The applicant must be an Indian National
- Those who are born on or before 31-12-2000 can only apply
- The applicant must be medically fit. In order to prove the fitness, the candidate must submit a certificate (issued by the controller of exams) to the controller of exam at the time of taking admission.
- Pass in qualifying examination (class 12) with physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects that recognized by COBSE, New Delhi and taken together 50% Minimum in PCB.
- The candidates who are going to attend Qualifying Examination in March/April 2017 are also eligible, they have to submit a statement which saying that they can attain 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
MGM CET 2018 Application Fee:
Candidates can pay application form fees by online as well by offline mode. Through online modes such as credit/debit cards and e-banking etc candidates can pay application fees. Once candidates pay fees by online or remit or transfer from any bank it will not be refunded back. Candidates are advised to keep print copies of it for further use.
- The candidates have to pay INR 4500 as the application fees.
- The candidates can pay the application fees online through the debit card & credit card.
MGM CET MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
- The test will be conducted for a total of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- There will be 50 questions each from Physics & Chemistry and 100 questions from Biology
- Each question will consist of 4 responses and candidates have to choose the most appropriate response out of it
- Each correct response will be of one mark
- There will not be negative marking for incorrect response (No Negative Marking)
- The duration of the entrance exam will be 180 minutes
|S. No.||Subjects Name||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|3||Biology (Zoology & Botany)||100||100|
MGM CET MBBS 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus for Physics
- Units of Measurement.
- Motion in one, two & three dimensions.
- Alternating Current.
- Kinetic Energy.
- Heat & Thermodynamics.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
- Current & Electricity.
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Chemistry in Action.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds.
- The transition of Metals.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
MGM CET Admit Card
Admit cards/Hall ticket is mandatory documents which contain candidate’s related details such as name address, seat number, center, and a birth of dates etc. Candidates have to keep it safe until the exams get over. Candidates have to carry ID proof and hall ticket at the examination hall.
If candidates fail to bring candidates will not be allowed to right paper in the examination hall. Candidates have to visit official portal to download their hall ticket. Through online from 2nd week of May. Candidates can download their hall ticket.
Candidates must have successfully submitted their application for registration. Those candidates didn’t they cannot download the MGM CET hall ticket. Candidates are advised to keep print copies of hall ticket/admit cards for future use.
Details on Admit Card
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name, Date and Time
- Address of the test centre allotted
MGM CET 2018 MBBS Result
- It is expected that result of MGM CET Medical Entrance Examination 2018 will be declared in the month of May 2018.
- Candidates will be able to check their result in the 2nd week of May 2018 from the official website.
- Candidates need to have scored more than cut off marks for cracking merit list.
- Cut off marks are those minimum marks which are required to score for getting admission.
- Cut off Marks always be expected marks. It depends on asked questions difficulties and the total number of appeared candidates in the entrance examination.
MGM CET Result
To access correct page candidates have to type correct detail. If candidates type incorrect detail web page will show error. No personally result will be sent to any candidates by authority. Candidates are suggested to keep print copies of MGM CET result for further admission procedure.
Important highlights of MGM CET Result:
- In order to check the MGM CET result, candidates have to click on the above mentioned link
- After clicking on the link, candidates have to enter their User Id/Application Number and Password
- No individual result cards will be sent to candidates
MGM CET Cut-off Mark
Different courses have different cut-off marks which change every year. Candidates have to visit the official website of the Board and check the cut off marks after declaring. Deserving candidates will be given admission on the basis of score in entrance exams.
Candidates can follow our web portal regularly for latest updated of MGM CET notification. Candidates can check the MGM CET qualifying marks for different categories from the table given below:
|Candidate Category||Qualifying Marks|
|Reserved Category (OBC, SC & ST)|