MGIMS PMT 2018: Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card
MGIMS – PMT is the major examination conducted by Mahatma Gandhi institute of Medical Science. This is famous educational institution located in the state of Maharashtra and yearly they admit numerous numbers of capable students in medical related courses. 65 seats are allotted totally and every year 15,000 numbers of students are writing this entrance test. Only medical courses are taught in this educational institution so good quality of education is offered to all aspiring candidates.
MGIMS PMT 2018 Registration
The date for applying for the MBBS examination will start from the Month of December 2017. Before making the online application the candidates have to register online. After the last date any application forms will not be accepted, so the candidates should apply before the last date. The candidates have to provide all the required information like name, date of birth, email, id, verification code etc.
The application form has to be submitted to the concerned educational institution before the mid-week of March Month, if not the applications will be rejected. The exam will be held on mid-week of April Month.
MGIMS PMT Important Date 2018
|Exam Process||Important Date|
|Notification for MGIMS PMT MBBS 2018||December 2017|
|Availability of MGIMS PMT MBBS 2018 Application||December 2017|
|Last Date for applying for 2018 MGIMS PMT||February 2018|
|Availability of MGIMS PMT Admit Card 2018||March 2018|
|Commencement of MGIMS PMT 2018 Test||April 2018|
MGIMS PMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Residents of India will be allowed to take up this examination
- Higher secondary education completion is essential and that must be attained from recognized school of education. Candidates can either complete their higher secondary education or they can be studying final year or they may wait for final year results.
- Applicants are needed to complete 17 years of age
- 50% of minimum marks are also required in terms of undertaking this examination, if in case candidates are from general category
- Reserved category candidates can secure 40% of minimum marks and this concession is applicable only to special categories of candidates, according to the specific rules and regulations
MGIMS PMT MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
- Examination Duration:3 Hours.
- No. of Questions:180 Questions.
- Total Marks:180 Marks.
- Marking Scheme:1 mark will be accredited to each right answer.
|S. No.||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
MGIMS PMT Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card will be available on the official website of MGIMS PMT. The Admit Card is one of the most important parts of the examination. The Admit Card must be strictly brought to the examination hall. Those candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to write the exam. The admit card contains details regarding the candidate which is necessary for the student to write the examination. The admit card will be examined by the examiner.
MGIMS PMT 2018 Result
The MGIMS PMT 2018 result will be published on the official website of MGIMS PMT. The results are published by the exam conducting authority. Probably It will be released a month after the examination.
MGIMS PMT Merit List
The entire students who are qualified for the counselling process after the entrance exam will be listed in the merit list. The merit list is prepared by the exam conducting authority strictly based on the marks secured by the candidate in the examination. The merit list will be available on the Official website of MGIMS PMT, //www.mgims.ac.in/.