MAH HM CET 2018 Application Form, Schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result
BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology) course is out. Candidates are recommended to go through each topic thoroughly in order to score well in the written exam. MAH HM CET Syllabus. View all details about MAH HM CET 2018 exam like eligibility, application form, dates, syllabus, admit card, results, pattern, preparation tips, sample papers.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra conducts MAH HM CET in order to provide admission to candidates in Hotel Management and Catering Technology (HMCT) programmes offered at bachelors and masters levels.
Admission to candidates is provided in all colleges/ universities offering HMCT programmes which are approved and recognised by Government of Maharashtra and affiliated to any of the non-agricultural university in Maharashtra State.
Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test (MAH HM CET) is an online entrance exam conducted at different cities across India. All candidates who are Indian nationals are eligible to apply for MAH HM CET 2018 exam.
MAH HM CET 2018 exam dates for BHMCT and MHMCT programmes are not out yet. However, DTE Maharashtra has released exam pattern and syllabus for MAH HM CET 2018.
MAH HM CET 2018 Dates
|S. No.||Event||Date (Tentative)|
|1.||Online Registration Starts||May 2018|
|2.||Release of Admit card||May 2018|
|3.||Date of Examination||May 2018|
|4.||Declaration of Result||First week of June 2018|
MAH HM CET 2018 Eligibility
Age: There is no provision of upper age limit.
Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
For UG Course
- Candidates should have passed intermediateclass from a recognized educational board.
- At least 45% marks are required for General category candidates in the bachelor degree.
- For reserved category students, the minimum marks criteria in bachelor degree are 40%.
- Appearing students can also apply.
For PG Course
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree in HMCT approved by AICTE or central/ state government colleges/university.
- General category candidates must have at least 50% aggregate marks in the bachelor degree.
- For reserved category students, the minimum marks criteria in bachelor degree are 45%.
- Candidates appearing for their final year hotel management exam are also eligible to apply.
MAH HM CET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks for each Question||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning (Verbal and Arithmetic )||30||1||30|
and General Awareness
Common Entrance Test contains 100 Multiple Choice Questions and the duration of the entrance exam is 90 minutes.The medium of the paper is English only.The test is online and candidate have to answer the right answer for getting marks and there is no negative marking in the Common Entrance Test.
How to fill Application Form MAH HM CET 2018
-First of all candidate have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra Hotel Management
-Then go to the application from tab and then new window will open,then
-Choose the Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test (MAH HM CET)
-Choose one of the course(in which you wants to take admission) and fill the correct and proper information, upload all the required scanned documents
-Click on the next and
-Then pay the fees of Rs. 700 (for those who belongs to general category and outside of Maharashtra candidate and Rs.500 for the reserved category candidates) for the application form by net banking or by debit card or credit card
-And after all this process candidate can Save and Print the application form for the future use.
MAH HM CET Admit Card 2018
Admit cards for MAH HM CET will be available in May 2018. Admit cards will be uploaded online by the DTE, Maharashtra. Candidates can download admit card from the official website,www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. An admit card is marked with the following details
- Candidate Name
- Examination Date and time
- Name and Address of Examination Centre
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Reporting Time
Steps to Download Admit Card
- Search the Admit Card or Roll No. option on the Home Page of the official website.
- Click on the Admit Card or Hall ticket or roll number
- Now, put the required information on the page for further proceedings.
- Fill your Name and Date of Birth or Registration Number in the desired section.
- After submitting the required information, candidate’s Admit Card will be generated on the screen.
- Now, candidates have to download or take a print of the admit card.
MAH HM CET 2018 Contact Information
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State
3, Mahapalika Marg, Opp. Metro Cinema
Dhobi Talao, Post Box No. 1967
Mumbai – 400001
(022) 22641150/ 22641151/ 22612139/ 22644859/ 22644861
(022) 22692102/ 22690007
MAH HM CET Result 2018
The result of the MAH HM Common Entrance Test will be announced in the First week of June 2018. The applicants will be able to check the result on the official website of the authority i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. The score card will be marked with the marks secured by the candidates. Candidates must take the printed copy of the Result.
The Result is a provisional document and it doesn’t guarantee you the admission. It is only for giving candidates a valid rank.
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Opp. Metro Cinema, Dhobi Talao, Post Box No. 1967,
Telephone Nos : (022) 22641150 / 22641151 / 22612139 / 22644859 / 22644861
Fax Nos : (022) 22692102 / 22690007
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : //www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in