Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 | Clerk PO and SO Openings. Apply online for Karur Vysya Bank recruitment notification 2018-2019 for freshers. Karur Vysya Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of clerks, PO’s and manager jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Karur Vysya Bank careers through registration link provided below. So bookmark this page for latest updated information about the banking sector.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for this Bank opening was step forwarded with various job openings. Candidates can practice Karur Vysya Bank previous papers to crack the exam and can go through the KVB Bank Clerk PO and SO Syllabus and Exam pattern. so this will help you to clear the preliminary and mains exams.Here you can find latest job updates of KVB bank.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Clerks, PO’s, Engineers|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Karur Vysya Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Karur Vysya Bank Company Profile:
Karur Vysya Bank is a private-sector Indian bank, headquartered in Karur in Tamil Nadu. It was set up in 1916 by M. A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Athi Krishna Chettiar.It is one of the largest old generation private banks in India and also largest Tamilnadu based private bank followed by City Union Bank, Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank, and Lakshmi Vilas Bank. As on 31st March 2015, the bank has around 7,500 employees. The bank is a member of IBA and its employees are have union registered with AIBEA.The bank also offers Internet Banking and Mobile Banking facilities to its customers. The bank is known for its cash deposit machines (CDM) a major technology initiative taken only by few banks in India.
‘The Karur Vysya Bank Limited’, popularly known as KVB was set up in 1916 by Mr. M.A Venkatarama Chettiar and Mr. Athi Krishna Chettiar, to capitalize on the previously unexploited market of traders and agriculturists in and around Karur, a town in Tamil Nadu. Origins: Though the bank started with a seed capital of ₹1 lakh, As with most banks, the seed capital has grown, as have the services sold. The bank is managed and guided by the Board of Directors drawn from different fields.
Realizing that there is more money elsewhere, the bank expanded out of Karur and established approximately 563 branches in other States and Union Territories in order to gain a pan-India presence.Shri K.K. Balu was appointed as an Additional Director of the Bank on 27 January 2012.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Karur Vysya Bank Registration Process:
- Go to the Official website of Karur Vysya Bank.
- Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics with out any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:19 years (As on 1-1-2018).
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 years for Under Graduates and 28 years for Postgraduates.
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
NO .633-637, I ST FLOOR,
KARUR – 639001