Karnataka Forest Department KFD Recruitment 2018
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2018: –Karnataka Forest Dept has issued a notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer Vacancy at 569 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 8th May 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 25 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Karnataka Forest Department Vacancy 2018 Notification
Karnataka Forest Dept Forest Guard Dy Range Forest Officer 569 Post – Application Form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 11th April 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 8th May 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs 150/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 35/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website kfdrecruitment.in by 8th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Physical Test, Test.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Karnataka Forest Department – Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Deputy Range Forest Officer Notification
⇒ Download Forest Guard Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Karnataka Forest Department – Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Application Deputy Range Forest Officer Form
⇒ Forest Guard Application Form
Admit Card / Result
For Karnataka Forest Department – Forest Guard, Deputy Range Forest Officer you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card