A Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA) works in Department of Finance and Accounts. A particular set of tasks and duties are required to be executed by the JAA regularly. They are
- Bill Clearing
- Railway Budget Analysis
- Purchase Order Process
- Stock Verification
There are thousands of JAA working on a variety of tasks. So, you will be handling a small part of a bigger operation. The above mention tasks are basically the broad categories. The JAA is also required to regularly compile overall budgets after consultation with other departments and monitoring the budgetary control procedures.
The salary or pay scale and benefits breakdown is as follows:
- Pay scale – Rs 5200 – 20,200/-
- Grade Pay – Rs 2800/-
- Initial Pay – Rs 8500/-
- Total Pay – Rs 11,360/-
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Transport Allowance (TA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
The usual training period is set for 30 to 45 days, after which, the selected candidate gets assigned to the post of Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist. Following is the career growth of JAA as:
If not gone through below Job descriptions:
- Traffic Apprentice job description Click here!!
- Commercial Apprentice Job description Click here!!!
- Goods Guard Job description Click here!!!
- Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist Click here!!!
- Assistant Station Master (ASM) Click here!!!
- Senior Time Keeper Click here!!!
- Equiry-Cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC) Click here!!!