JIPMER 2018: MBBS, Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Dates have been released now. JIPMER 2018 admission will be managed by the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry. JIPMER University is one of the famous Institution in India, which offer education in the field of medical. The University organizes JIPMER 2018 MBBS entrance exam to get admission to the MBBS programme for 200 seats. These programmes are offered by the JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry. In this article, we have mentioned the complete details about JIPMER 2018.
JIPMER 2018 Exam Dates (Announced)
Application Form Starts from
7th March, 2018
Form Submission Last Date
13th April, 2018
Admit Card declaration
3rd week of May, 2018
Exam Date JIPMER
3rd June, 2018
June 2018, 3rd week
Counselling Begin From
27th-29th June 2018
JIPMER Application Form 2018
· The exam directing authority will declare the JIPMER MBBS Application Form via online mode only.
· Applicants will get the online application form from the March 2018 (4th week) at last the May 2018 (1stweek).
· Offline or other mode is not available in JIPMER application, online mode only.
· Applicants can fill the JIPMER 2018 Online application form sensibly, no correction will be allowed after the submission of form.
· Take a printout of online application form filled by user for future reference
JIPMER 2018 Application Fee
· Credit Card
· Debit Card
· Net Banking
JIPMER 2018 Admit Card
Regarding the JIPMER 2018 Admit Card, the following Points must be noted:
· The JIPMER 2018 Admit Card will be available most probably in the 3rd week of May 2018.
· Applicants who have successfully submitted their applications can download their Admit Card from the official Website of JIPMER.
· No hard copy of the Admit Card would be sent to the Applicants.
· The Admit Card will contain details such as the name, photograph, date of birth of the candidate, the venue, date and time of the Exam Centre, etc.
· The candidates are required to enter their application number and password in order to download their Admit Card.
· Candidates are needed to carry their Admit Card to the Examination Centre.
· Qualifying Exam:Applicants have to clear 10+2 or relevant examination from a well-known (recognized) board.
· Subjects:Clear the above examination with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
· Minimum Marks:Applicants must score minimum 50% of marks (GEN), 40% marks (ST/SC/OPH/OBC) and 45% marks (GEN OPH) in Physics, Chemistry, Bio subjects.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
· Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be held online (Computer Based Test).
· Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 200 questions.
· Type of Questions: Questions will be objective type in nature having four alternatives.
· Language: The language of the paper will be English and Hindi.
· Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
· Negative Marking: The provision of negative marking is not applicable.
· Syllabus: Questions will be based on Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Comprehension, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning.
· The subject wise number of questions will be as per the following pattern:
Number of Questions
English & Comprehension
Logic & Quantitative Reasoning
JIPMER Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of JIPMER MBBS Exam will be comprised of Class 11th & 12th Subjects. The syllabus is prescribed by the CBSE & State Board. The questions will be come from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension.
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)
JIPMER Counselling 2018
Important Document Required for Counselling
· 10th & 12th Class Mark Sheet
· 10th & 12th Certificate
· JIPMER MBBS 2018 Admit Card
· Printout of JIPMER MBBS result
· Category certificate
· Residence certificate
· Passport size photograph
A: 7th March 2018.
A: 13th April 2018.
A: Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Check the eligibility criteria section above for more details.
A: One mark will be given for correct answers. No negative marking for wrong answer.