JCECE 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
JCECE 2018: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a State level entrance exam which is commonly known as JCECE. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is the competent authority which conducts the entire examination process. Students who want to take admission in Engineering, Medical and Animal Husbandry courses can apply for JCECE 2018.
JCECE 2018 is likely to be held in the month of June, 2018. Candidates seeking admission in B. Tech./B.E., Agriculture, Forestry, Homoeopathy Degree Courses offered by various Govt./Private institutes, should submit application form for JCECE 2018. Candidates can find here complete information with respect to JCECE 2018 application form, eligibility requirements, exam pattern and syllabus.
JCECE 2018 Important Dates
Currently, the JCECE 2018 exam dates cited below against each event are tentative. Keep checking official website for any updates. Actual dates will be updated soon as and when official dates available.
|1.||Availability of application form||April, 2018|
|2.||Cut-off date to apply||May, 2018|
|3.||Admit card will be available||May, 2018|
|4.||Exam will be held on||June, 2018|
|5.||Result announcement||June, 2018|
|6.||Counselling will start||July, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for JCECE 2018
|Engineering||· Candidates must have completed 12th (Intermediate) or equivalent exam from a recognized board/institute.|
· He/she should have Physics and Mathematics as essential subjects with one of the optional subject in Biology/Chemistry/Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
· They should have secured minimum 45% (40% for reserved category candidates) marks aggregate.
· Those who are appearing in final year of the qualifying exam will also be eligible subject to conditions that they should qualify the exam.
|Forestry & Agriculture||· Applicants should have completed 12th (Intermediate) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.|
· They should have Physics and Chemistry as essential subject and Mathematics/Biology as optional subject.
· Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will also be eligible.
|Animal Husbandry||· Applicants should have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) or equivalent exam from any recognized board.|
· They should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
· Candidates pursuing final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
- In case of Agriculture and Forestry courses, age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years and should not exceed 22 years as on 1stJuly, 2018.
- There is no age limit fixed for B. Tech. course.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years as on 31stDecember, 2018 for Animal Husbandry courses.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will get age relaxation of 3 years.
- A citizen of India can apply for JCECE 2018.
- Candidates should possess domicile certificate of Jharkhand.
|Group code||ST/SC||BC 1/BC 2/ General|
JCECE 2018 Application Form
Applicants may access the JCECE 2018 application form in online as well as offline mode in the month of April 2018. They have to upload prescribed images and make payment of fee for successful application. Every student should keep in his/her mind that Aadhaar card is essential for filling the form.
Students are also needed to scan their photograph and signature according to the given size and dimensions which will require to be uploaded on online application. For offline application, an individual must have to attach all the requisite documents and send to the respective authority. Students must remember that the information will be filled in the application form that should be correct as per documents.
You can check below the JCECE Exam Pattern:
- Mode of exam will be found offline only (i.e. PPT).
- Multiple choice questions (MCQ) type nature of Questions.
- ¼ marks will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
- The question paper is available only in Hindi and English language.
- 2 hours duration for Physics & Chemistry and 1 hour for duration for Biology & Mathematics.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics (PCMB)
- Biology, Physics and Chemistry (PCB)
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry (PCM)
JCECE 2018 Admit Card
The Admit Card for JCECE 2018 can be acquired through the download process from the official website. Candidates need to download the admit card and follow the instructions mentioned over there. Admit card will not be sent via post Home page comprises of admit card column that candidate need to avail. Admit card consisted of details like Name, roll number, Category, Father’s name, Subject group with name, photograph and Examination centre allotted. Keep admit card safely until and unless admission process gets over.
JCECE Syllabus 2018
If you are going to apply for JCECE 2018 Application Form then it is must that you should start your preparation & to start the preparation, you have to be knowledge of syllabus. If you know the syllabus of JCECE then it is good. If you don’t know the syllabus then here we are providing you with the JCECE syllabus. The syllabus is mentioned below.
JCECE Syllabus includes the four subject Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
Physics: Physics includes the following topics as follows:
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Current Electricity.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Physical World and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Magnetic Effects of current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms & Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
Chemistry: Chemistry consists the following topics as follows:
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals).
- Preparation and properties of some important compounds.
- Some P-Block Elements.
- Redox Reactions.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Solid State.
- Structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity.
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry.
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids.
- General introduction to p-Block Elements.
- Classification of hydrocarbons.
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers.
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids.
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements.
- P-Block Elements.
- D and F Block Elements.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Mathematics: Maths includes the following topics as follows:
- Continuity and Differentiability.
- Applications of the Integrals.
- Sequence and Series.
- Relations & Functions.
- Trigonometric Functions.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Linear Inequalities.
- Permutations & Theorem.
- Limits and Derivatives.
- Binomial Theorem.
- The principle of Mathematical Induction.
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Relations and Functions.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Differential Equations.
- Straight Lines.
- Conic Section.
- introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
- Three-dimensional Geometry.
- Linear Programming.
Biology: Biology includes the following topics as follows:
- Diversity in Living World.
- Sexual Reproduction.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants.
- Cell: Structure and Function.
- Genetics and Evolution.
- Human Physiology.
- Biology and Human Welfare.
- Biotechnology and its Applications.
- Plant Physiology.
JCECE 2018 Result
The result will be declared most probably in the month of June, 2018. Candidates will be able to get result from the official website using roll number or registration number. On the basis of candidate’s score in written exam, a merit list will be prepared and accordingly the concerned authority will invite candidates to attend counselling process.
JCECE Counselling 2018
- The Board will conduct counselling for selection of candidates for admission.
- The counselling will start probably in the month of July, 2018.
- All the successful candidates should attend counselling with all the requisite documents such as original educational certificate, domicile certificate, cast certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Candidates have to pay prescribed counselling fee.
- Final selection of any individual for admission in any course will be finalized on the basis of overall performance during the entire examination process including counselling.