IPU CET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts IPU CET for admission to various UG, PG courses offered in the field of engineering, medical, dental, law, etc. IPU CET 2018 Application Form will be available via online mode in the month of January 2018.
Check out the details of the Topic IPU CET 2018 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of IPU CET Admission 2018 like IPU CET Entrance Test 2018 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IPU CET Entrance Test Syllabus, IPU CET 2018 Application Form, and Fee. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) conducts IPU CET for admissions to its various UG and PG level programs.
IPU CET 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Last date for submission of application form||Exam Date||Result Declaration|
|MBA (IT)||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|B.Sc Nursing||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|MA (English)||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|LLB||1st May 2018||19th May 2018||31st May 2018|
|MCA/MCA (SE)||1st May 2018||13th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Tech||1st May 2018||13th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Com (Hons.)||10th April 2018||5th May 2018||17th May 2018|
|BBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|MBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|BCA||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed||1st May 2018||12th May 2018||24th May 2018|
|B.Ed (Special Education)||1st May 2018||20th May 2018||31st May 2018|
IPU CET 2018 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of Indraprastha University. Application form for all courses is issued from January 2018. The following we provide the Online Application form for IPU CET 2018 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Indraprastha University Admission Test 2018 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only.
- The application form will be available Online from January 2018 as the last date to fill the application form will be March 2018.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test student required to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
The candidate has to pay Rs. 1000/- for application fees. Application fees can be paid by the candidates through online payment, via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
A candidate who are interested in filling the form of IPU CET application, students are informed that application will be available in online mode only.
In case, candidate-related correction in application form in particular fields (DOB, spelling mistake in candidate’s name, parents name, category), candidate have to send a physical application form with application processing fees Rs. 500 to the address mention.
IPU CET 2018 Application Form: How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit the IPU CET 2018 Application Form online through the official website only. No other mode is available to fill the application form except online mode. For successful application submission candidates should submit the mandatory application fee. Candidates need to submit the duly filled-in online application form on or before the due date. There is no need to send any hard copy of the application form to the university.
Eligibility Criteria of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
|B. Tech||· ·||· 12th passed/appearing with 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.|
· Additionally, the candidate is also required to pass the English subjects individually in the qualifying examination.
|B. Tech (Bio-Technology)||·||· Pass in 12th class/appearing from the recognized board by securing 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology. Also, secure passing marks in English subject.|
|B. Tech (LE)||·||· 3-years diploma holders or B.Sc. degree holders with Mathematics are eligible for this course. Minimum marks that candidates have to secure is 60% marks.|
|M.Tech||·||· B.E./B.Tech (in the respective discipline) Or Pass Grad. IETE/AMIE. Or Pass M.Sc. & MCA by securing 60% marks.|
|BCA||·||· · Minimum qualification requirement is 12th passed with English and Mathematics or Computer Science/Informatics Practice/Computer Applications/Multimedia & Web Technology/Data Management Application/Web Application with not less than 50% marks.|
· ·Candidates possessing diploma in engineering with minimum 50% marks.
· · Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and 12th with Mathematics and English.
|MCA||·||· Pass bachelor’s degree in engineering or BCA by securing 50% aggregate marks.|
|B.A.LL.B./BB.A.LL.B.||·||· Prescribed Qualification is 10+2 from a recognized board by attaining 50% marks in aggregate. Also, candidates must pass English in the qualifying examination.|
|LL.B.||·||· Graduation passed in any stream with not less than 50% marks.|
|LL.M.||·||· Candidates who have passed LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized institution with not less than 50% marks are eligible for this course.|
|BBA||·||· 12th or its equivalent examination with English subject by obtaining minimum 50% marks.|
|MBA & Allied Programmes||·||· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.|
Age Limit for IPU CET:
- UG Courses:For UG courses where qualifying examination is 12th (except MBBS/BDS) – 21 years
- PG Courses:For PG courses where qualifying examination is graduation – 35 years
- Bachelor of Vocation– 45 years (maximum age limit). Candidate should not be less than 16 years as on 31st December 2018.
|Mode||Offline mode (pen and paper based mode).|
|Question paper pattern||OMR Pattern|
|Negative Marking||Yes, 1 mark for each wrong response|
|Number of Questions||150 questions (200 for B.Tech. Biotechnology)|
|Question type||Objective type|
|Marking Scheme||4 mark for each correct answer|
|Duration||Two and a half hours (3 hours for B.Tech. Biotechnology)|
Syllabus for IPU CET Entrance Test 2018
The IPU CET syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the IP University Entrance Test.
- Current Electricity.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Communication System.
- Electronic Devices.
- Physics and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- A motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of Bulk Matter.
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions.
- Limit Continuity and Differentiation.
- Straight Lines and Conic Sections.
- Integration and Differential Equations.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry.
- Complex Numbers, Linear In the equation, Linear Programming.
- Sets, Relations, and Functions.
- Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combinations.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- Chemistry of Representative Elements.
- Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in the Organic Chemistry.
- Transition Elements Including Lanthanides.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I.
- Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure.
- Solid State & States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Molecules of Life.
The authority will release the IPU CET Admit card online probably in the last week of April 2018. Applicants can download their admit Card from official website by entering their unique login ID and password. Candidates must carry the admit card while appearing in the examination center on the day of exam.
IPU CET Result
The Result will be available from IP University in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their IPU CET 2018 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
The candidate’s admission is done on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The final allocation of seats seat will be done on the basis of rank on merit list, choices filled by the applicants and availability of seats.
IPU CET Cut Off 2018
IPU CET cut off will provide you idea about the possibility of selection in the courses offered by IPU affiliated colleges. IPU will release the cut off marks separately for each course. The cut off marks will depend upon seats available in particular course, previous years cut off marks, number of students appearing the exam, etc.
IPU CET Counselling
IPU CET 2018 will be conducted from 1st or 2nd week of June onward. Also, Online counseling is starting for a candidate who wants admission in various B. Tech offered by University.
Documents needed for verification and registration for reserved category candidate. Open house counseling and spot counseling is conducted for candidate IPU CET. A candidate who scores good marks in IPU CET will be invited to counseling according to prepares merit list.
A candidate who is interested in attaining counseling. candidate have to pay Rs 1000/- only. Payment of counseling can be done through bank challan in cash at any branch of Indian Bank, net banking, debit/ credit card.
- Candidates who qualify the IPU CET are required to participate in counseling process for seeking admission based on candidate’s performance and merit in CET 2018 in respective program.
- IPU counseling scheduled will be displayed one week prior to the commencement of counseling.
- IPU Admission 2018 is on the basis of merit secured in IPU CET 2018.
- Counseling Fee: Rs. 1,000
IPU CET Exam Centres