INFINITIVE, GERUND & PARTICIPLE | Use Of Participle For SSC CGL 2018
Put in the verbs in brackets as participles present participle or past participle into the gaps.
- He saw his friend (go) out with Sue.
- The bus crashed into the blue car (drive) down the hill.
- Peter hurt his leg (do) karate.
- The umbrella (find) at the bus stop belongs to John Smith.
- The people (dance) in the street are all very friendly.
- I heard my mother (talk) on the phone.
- My uncle always has his car (wash).
- We stood (wait) for the taxi.
- (look) down from the tower we saw many people walking in the streets.
- The people drove off in a (steal) car.
He saw his friend going out with Sue.
The bus crashed into the blue car driving down the hill.
Peter hurt his leg doing karate.
The umbrella found at the bus stop belongs to John Smith.
The people dancing in the street are all very friendly.
I heard my mother talking on the phone.
My uncle always has his car washed .
We stood waiting for the taxi.
Looking down from the tower we saw many people walking in the streets.
The people drove off in a stolen car.
Put in the verbs in brackets as Past Participle into the gaps.
- ________ watches (repair)
- computers (steal)
- fans (fascinate)
- students (bore)
- boys (confuse)
- umbrellas (forget)
- girls (disappoint)
- comics (swap)
- doctors (worry)
- queens (amuse)