IBSAT 2018: Result, Score Card, Cut Off, Dates & Admission
How to Apply for IBSAT 2017? The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai & IBS Pune campuses and PhD program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad campus.
The application process of IBSAT will be started from 1st week of July. IBSAT Stands for Business School Aptitude Test it is a university level management examination organized by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. Candidate wants admission in MBA/ PGPM/ Ph.D. programs, they have to appear for IBSAT exam.
This examination is conducted for selecting appropriate students for admission in MBA and PGPM programs offered by various campuses of ICFAI University. ICFAI University has campuses at Dehradun, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Kolkata which except the score of IBSAT exam.
Candidate appearing IBSAT exams will be given 2 hours to complete paper and it will be the computer-based test. The exam paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) that test the candidates on their quantitative ability, vocabulary, reading comprehension skills etc.
In this article, detail is provided to candidate IBSAT exams. Detail such as Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Dates, Syllabus Etc Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Dates, Syllabus Etc.
IBSAT Exam Dates 2018
Here, we have mentioned the official date schedule of IBSAT 2018:
|Online Application Starts||1st July 2017|
|Online Application Last Date||18th December 2017 (Extended)|
|Slot Booking Started||1st July to 18th December 2017 (Extended)|
|Admit Card Available||At the time of slot booking|
|IBSAT Exam Dates||21st December to 24th December 2017|
|IBSAT Result||29th December 2017|
|Selection Briefings||13th January to 17th January 2018|
|Selection Process Started||20th February to 26th February 2018|
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2018.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2018. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2018.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2018 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
IIFT Application Fee
Candidate who want to know application fee or form fee here we are providing details about the fee and payment .The application fee is Rs. 1800 for all category candidate . Candidate can be paid fee via debit/credit card and net banking.
Here Here, the candidates are required to follow the instructions on the website to pay the application fee and program-wise payment Applicants can pay the fee through their Visa or Master card
The SNAP application fee along with the Program-wise payment through the Internet Banking option. Here, candidates are required to pay the fee from the list of banks to IBSAT account. Candidates, those buy the form from the designated center, they have to pay the fee in cash & buy the form.
IBSAT 2016 Test Pattern
|Name of the Sections||No. of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT is of 2 hours multiple choice test with no negative marking and sectional time limit.
IBSAT Admit Card 2018
- The IBSAT Admit Card was provided by the exam conducting authority only through online mode.
- No, admit card was issued through offline mode
- To get an admit card, candidates have to book a slot as per their preference.
- The slot booking process was started from 1st July to 22nd December 2017 (Extended) in which candidates have to choose the centre, exam date and timing.
- The admit card contain the details about the candidate name, examination time & date, exam centre address, category, photograph, etc. Candidates have to bring this admit card at the time of examination.
IBSAT Test Centres
IBSAT is conducted in several cities across the country. The candidates can select the test city as per their convenience. Here is a list of some of the major cities where the exam is conducted –
Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Aligarh, Allahabad, Alwar, Ambala, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Baroda, Belgaum, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh 34, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi-Kirti Nagar, Delhi-Okhla, Delhi-Vivek-Vihar, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Haridwar, Hissar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Karnal, Khammam, Kochi, Kolapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mandi, Manglore, Meerut, Moradabad, Mumbai Dadar, Mumbai-Andheri, Mumbai-Mira Road, Mumbai-Thane, Muzfarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Rourkela, Secunderabad, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Surat, Thrissur, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
IBSAT Selection Procedure
Candidate must know selection process of IBSAT exams.The deserving candidate who score good marks in exams will get admission. Candidate interested can download letter of counseling from official website.
Candidate have to appear 3 round, selected candidate will be given admission. Candidate appearing counseling process have to bring all required document for verification and registration. Candidate has to submit original document if candidate give incorrect documents and if it found in scrutiny candidate admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates need to appear for IBSAT
- Candidates need to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds
- Past academic records are also considered
The final merit list will be prepared by the exam conducting authority – The ICFAI Foundation on the basis of below-mentioned tentative weightage.
Alternatively, GMAT scores are also accepted by IBS. The applicants short-listed on the basis of their performance in the IBSAT Entrance test are called for the interviews.
Factors determining the IBSAT Cut off
- Number of candidates’ appearing for IBSAT
- Number of candidates’ passing the IBSAT exam
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- Number of seats available
Tentative IBSAT Cut off 2017
|S.No.||IBSAT Campus||Cut off|