HSSC Recruitment 2018, 130 Vacancies for Junior Coach
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018: –HSSC has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Coach & Dispenser (Ayurvedic) Vacancy at 130 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 9th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Notification 1/2018
1. Candidates should have passed 12th class, Graduation and Diploma.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. For Candidates age limit Minimum 17 years Maximum 42 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2018 Notification
HSSC Junior Coach & Dispenser 130 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 9th March 2018.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 9th April 2018.
1. For Male candidates Application Fee Rs 35/-
2. For Female candidates Rs 18/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website hssc.gov.in by 9th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Junior Coach & Dispenser (Ayurvedic) Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
How to Apply / New Registration
For Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Junior Coach & Dispenser (Ayurvedic) Application form or New Registration:-
⇒ Apply Online
Admit Card / Result
For Haryana Staff Selection Commission – Junior Coach & Dispenser (Ayurvedic) you can take print out of your Admit Card | Answer Key or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key