Dena Bank Education Loan 2017-2018 | Eligibility, Application
Graduation courses, Post-Graduation courses, Masters & PhD, Professional courses.
- Graduation : For job oriented professional / technical courses offered by reputed universities
- Post Graduation : MCA, MBA, MS etc.
- Courses conducted by CIMA-London, CPAin USA etc.
- Upto Rs.10 lakhs for studies in India.
- Upto- Rs. 20 lakhs for studies abroad.
Loan takes care of
- Fee payable to colleges/ schools/ hostels
- Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fees.
- Purchase of books, equipment, instruments and uniforms.
- Passage fare for travel abroad.
- Purchase of computers needed to complete the course.
- Any other expense to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
- Upto Rs. 4 lakhs- NIL for study in India and abroad.
- Above Rs. 4 lakhs- 5% for study in India and 15% for study abroad.
Rate of Interest
Please Check out the Interest Rates Section to find latest Interest Rates applicable.
1% interest concession if interest is serviced as and when due during the moratorium period when repayment holiday is specified.
SIMPLE INTEREST CHARGED DURING MORATORIUM PERIOD
Rs.1000/- for studies abroad which is refundable on availing the limit.
- For loans upto Rs.7.50 lakhs : Upto 10 years
- For loans above Rs.7.50 lakhs : Upto 15 years
For further details, please click here