Dr. D. Y Patil AICET 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Registration
Dr. D. Y Patil AICET 2018 Application Form is Available on online mode. Dr DY Patil University, Pune will invite applications from eligible and interested candidates for admission to B.Tech Medical Biotechnology, B.Tech Biotechnology, and M.Tech (Integrated) Biotechnology Program for the academic session 2018 -19.
All interested and eligible candidates must fill and submit their AIBTCET 2018 application form as per prescribed schedule. The complete details on Dr DY Patil University AIBTCET 2018-19 are mentioned below in this post.
Details of courses and seats offered at Dr DY Patil University
- Tech Biotechnology (4 years) – Approx 60 Seats
- Tech Medical Biotechnology (4 years) – Approx 30 Seats
- Tech (Integrated) Biotechnology (5 years) – Approx 30 Seats
Dr DY Patil University AIBTCET 2018-19 Important Dates (tentative)
The expected schedule DPU AIBTCET 2018 is given below
|Last date for the submission of application form||June 2018|
|Release of admit cards||June 2018|
|Announcement of results||July 2018|
|Counseling will commence on||July 2018|
|New session starts from||August 2018|
Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Application Form
- You would have to download the Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Application Procedure from their official website or collect it from the University office. The downloaded form need to be submitted along with a demand draft.
- You need to fill in the application forms in your own handwriting and also attach the photographs in the space given.
- You would have to make a payment [only by Demand Draft] of Rs.2600 (This includes the form Fee, test Fee and Postage Fee of Rs 100/-) The Application Fee is drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘The Registrar, Dr.D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth which is payable at Pune.
- You would then need to send the duly filled in application form with the Demand Draft on or before the last date of submission in an envelope stating ‘’ Application Form of Aicet (MBBS)’’ and send it to the address mentioned below:
- In case of late submission of application form, the Demand Draft needs to be made of Rs.2850 and should reach the below mentioned address on or before the extension date mentioned on the website.
Dr.D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Aspirants should satisfy the important eligibility criteria before applying for the admission. The prescribed eligibility criteria of DPU AIBTCET 2018 are as follows:
- Indian citizens can apply.
- The minimum age is 17 years on or before 31st December 2018
- Aspirants should have passed Higher Secondary Certificate exam of any board in India, with Chemistry, Physics, and Biology or Life Sciences related (and desirably with Mathematics) subjects with no less than 45% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Biology taken together (40% marks in case of candidates from the Reserved Category)
AIBTCET 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
A candidate, who wants to appear in the written entrance test, is needed to complete the prescribed application form as per the specified format. Candidates must fill and submit their application to the Registrar of the Vidyapeeth with necessary application test fee, on or before the due date. The application form will be appended with the information booklet or can also be obtained online from the official website of the Vidyapeeth i.e. www.dpu.edu.in or www.biotech.dpu.edu.in
Dr. D. Y Patil AICET 2018 Application Process
The Application Process for Dr. D. Y Patil AICET 2018 Exam is as Follows
- Application Process for Dr. D. Y Patil AICET Exam is Expected to begin in March 2018
- Candidates can Download the Application Form for Dr. D. Y Patil AICET 2018 from the Official Site.
- Candidates must pay RS.2600 as a Registration Fee
- Last Date for Applying Dr. D. Y Patil AICET 2018 Application form is in May 2018
Dr. D. Y Patil AICET 2018 Examination Pattern
The duration of entrance test will be 1.30 hours. Each right answer will be rewarded with one mark. The paper will include questions from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
- The Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 consists of one exam in an offline mode. It’s an objective type multiple choice question paper. It is a 3 hour paper and students will have to answer 200 questions during this time. One mark is awarded for a correct answer, there is no negative marking.
- The question paper will have test individuals on the following topics: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology.
- You can hone your skills by checking online forums for mock test papers, previous year’s papers for reference.