Digital marketing trends have gained a lot of popularity from few years with a large and medium-sized business that creates their online presence and promotes their products and service through various social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and numerous other social media sites.
The digital marketing industry is large, complex and explosive.The sooner you get a good idea the better you are going to be ahead of your competitors. Below is the list of most recent Digital Marketing trends. So, let’s take a look at all the changes and features that have been introduced:
1. Increase into Video Ads
Video advertisements are nothing for social media giants like YouTube, Facebook and recently Instagram rolls out video replays.
Increase in the number of video ads among users and as the trend continues we may expect soon different types of video ads popping up on our screen.
2. Mobiles will completely take over desktops
We have seen some websites of google have not been virtually mobile-optimized.
As we see, mobile/tablets are fading away from the desktop traffic that indicates smart money should rest on mobile-focused digital marketing.
3. Social Media Conversion
- The online communities will not only bound to company consumer conversation or attract new aspects instead they do provide opportunities to improve conversion rates.
- We can see the power of social media conversion for eCommerce and lead generation websites where prospects directly convert into buyers.
4. Smart and wearable devices
We have seen the upcoming devices this year like of the Apple iWatch, Google Glass, Moto 360, and other smart devices that can be worn on-the-go and such innovations can change the entire aspect of digital marketing.
Now, in coming years digital marketers will focus on these wearable devices which will make the different between real and online marketing.
5. Search algorithm changes and changes again
- With the numerous amount of information being added to the internet every second, search engine giants will keep on updating their algorithm to decide which content should get priority and rank higher in search engine result pages (SERPs), and which should not.
The only strategy is to be “original, informative and helpful to your audience.”
6. Online Marketing to become Expensive
- We are seeing a tremendous growth in digital marketing over the last couple of years. Though, the competition for online space and dominance over the internet is going to expand further.
- Also, the demand rises for top advertising spots, the prices for online advertising will also increase. While some marketers do believe that PPC will die in the upcoming years, but there will be more optimized advertisement alternatives ruling the web.
7. Unique Content will make you more competitive
Content, often referred to as the “king” in digital marketing, will remain an important part of any online marketing campaign in the years to come. The professional writers and video producers will make content marketing more competitive.
The important key to write should be unique, high-quality, and interactive content that readers can connect with. Also, there will be a huge demand for niche-based writers who possess knowledge and expertise in their subject matter.
8. Growth into Digital Marketing will Continue to evolve
- The need for digital marketers is to quickly grab their audience attention through social media channels, display marketing, and organic ads will take it to an even bigger level.
- The most fascinating digital marketing practice will continue to demonstrate its huge potential in the face of all odds in the coming years.
- There are many digital marketing trends and strategies need to be altered to remain at the focus of user attention and search engine giants.
So, Guys what are you waiting for?
Keep your eyes open and follow the best digital marketing practices that will keep you ahead!