Dena Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 | Clerk PO and SO Vacancies
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 | Clerk PO and SO Vacancies. Apply online for Dena Bank recruitment notification for freshers. Dena Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of clerks PO’s managers and entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Dena Bank through registration link below.
Here is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are in search of the latest bank jobs or wants to flourish their career in the banking sector can apply for the opening given by checking the eligibility criteria. For most of the candidates, this is the excellent opportunity who are ready to start their career in banking as a Clerk PO and SO.
Finally the bank has announced various job openings across India. Here you can find latest job updates of Dena Bank.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Dena Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Clerks, PO’s and Managers|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Dena Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Dena Bank Company Profile:
Dena Bank headquartered in Mumbai is owned by the Government of India, and as per latest data the total branch network stands at 1,773 and plans to open 404 new branches in FY 2015-16 The bank was founded in 1938 and the Indian government nationalized it in 1969. Dena Bank was founded on 26 May 1938 by the family of Devkaran Nanjee under the name Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company. It adopted its new name, Dena Bank (Devkaran Nanjee) when it was incorporated as a public company in December 1939.
In July 1969 the Government of India nationalized Dena Bank, along with thirteen other major banks. It is now a Public Sector bank constituted under the Banking Companies (Acquisition & Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970. Under the provisions of the Banking Regulations Act 1949, in addition to the business of banking, the Bank can undertake other business as specified in Section 6 of the Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
Dena Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
the Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Dena Bank Registration Process:
- Go to the Official website of Dena Bank.
- Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Dena Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:18 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Dena Corporate Centre
C-10, G Block,
Mumbai- 400 051.
How To Apply For Dena Bank Jobs:
Note: If you need more details about Dena Bank Recruitment, check the official website. Dear job aspirants, get latest updates related to Dena Bank Recruitment by visiting our website Examin.co.in regularly. Also, you can bookmark this page.