DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2018
Directorate of Elementary Education Assam Recruitment 2018: – DEE Assam has issued a notification for the recruitment of Lower Primary Teacher (Assistant Teacher) Vacancy at 5393 posts. Interested candidates may apply by 19th April 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Directorate of Elementary Education Assam Recruitment Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have Two Years Diploma in Elementary Education.
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 38 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Directorate of Elementary Education Assam Vacancy 2018 Notification
DEE Assam Asst Teacher (LP) 5393 Post – Apply Online
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 26th March 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 19th April 2018.
1. For General/OBC candidates should pay Rs:- 200/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs:- 150/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through the website dee.assam.gov.in by 19th April 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidates will be selected based on Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
2. Other selection process details go to official notification.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Directorate of Elementary Education Assam – Lower Primary Teacher (LP) Vacancy:–
How to Apply / New Registration
For Directorate of Elementary Education Assam – Lower Primary Teacher (LP) Application form or New Registration:-
Admit Card / Answer Key / Result
For Directorate of Elementary Education Assam – Lower Primary Teacher (LP) you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here:-
⇒ Admit Card
⇒ Answer Key