City Union Bank Application Form 2018 Recruitment Form
City Union Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 | Clerks SO & PO Vacancies. Apply online for City Union Bank recruitment notification 2018-2019 for freshers. City Union Bank job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks SO & PO. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for City Union Bank careers through registration link provided below.
Here is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are in search of the latest bank jobs or wants to flourish their career in the banking sector can apply for the opening given by checking the eligibility criteria. For most of the candidates, this is the excellent opportunity who are ready to start their career in banking as a Clerk PO and SO.
City Union Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Company Name||City Union Bank|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Clerks, SO & PO|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in City Union Bank:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
City Union Bank Profile:
City Union Bank is an Indian bank. The Kumbakonam Bank Limited, as it was at first called, was incorporated as a limited company on 31 October 1904. The bank initially preferred the role of a regional bank in the Thanjavur District Tamil Nadu. City Union Bank has now a strong network of 525 computerised branches and 1292 ATMs which is spread throughout India. In December 2006 Larsen & Toubro bought 10% of the bank. The bank celebrated its 110th years of service on 31st October 2014.
City Union Bank Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
City Union Bank Registration Process:
- To Apply for City Union Bank job openings or vacancies, candidates need to open the official City Union Bank website www.cityunionbank.com
- Click on careers page to see the available jobs.
- Click on the suitable job opening which suits your profile ( based on your qualification, experience).
- Read the job description and job role carefully.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. If you haven’t signed up yet, need to sign up first and then login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.
City Union Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:21 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
City Union Bank Address:
City Union Bank Ltd.,
“Narayana” No.24 B, Gandhi Nagar,
How to Apply For City Union Bank:
Note: The information provided on City Union Bank Recruitment is helpful for your job search. If this job doesn’t suit you can look for more Latest Freshers Jobs in India on our Website. keep visiting Examin for regular Job Updates, off campus drives, walk-in interviews, referral and many more.