CGG Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Centre for Good Governance Telangana Recruitment 2018: – CGG Telangana has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Business Technical Analyst, Project Associate, Sr PL, SQL Developer & DBA, Graphic Designer, Sr Software Developer, Team Leader, Network Administrator & Project Leader Vacancy. Interested candidates can go to the Interview on 5th to 23rd June 2018. Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
Centre for Good Governance Telangana Notification 2018
1. Candidates should have passed Any Degree.
2. To know education qualification details please go to official notification.
1. For Candidates age details go to official notification.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Centre for Good Governance Telangana Vacancy Notification 2018
CGG Telangana Developer, Leader & Designer Post – Walk In Interview
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 5th June 2018.
2. Interview Date and Time:- 5th June 2018 to 23rd June 2018.
3. Reporting Time:- 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
For Candidates Application Fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can go to the Walk-In-Interview on 5th to 23rd June 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Notification / Advertising
There is full notification of Centre for Good Governance Telangana – Developer, Leader, Designer & Associate Vacancy:–
⇒ Download Notification
⇒ Application Form
Interview / Result
For Centre for Good Governance Telangana – Developer, Leader, Designer & Associate you can take print out of your Interview List or Result from here:-
⇒ Interview List