CET Delhi 2018 (Delhi Polytechnic): Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
CET Delhi 2018 is also known as the Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam. This examination also provides entry to second-year diploma courses. In addition to this, candidates can also take Delhi Common Entrance Test for admission to one-year certificate courses in World Class Skill Center (WCSC).
CET Delhi 2018 Exam Date
|Application form Available from||4th week of March 2018|
|Application form Last date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of application fees through e-challan||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date for submission of application fees through debit card/net banking||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Available from||3rd week of May 2018|
|Examination Date||4th week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||4th week of June 2018|
CET Delhi Application Form 2018
- CET Delhi 2018 form will be accepted online only process.
- Form of Application will be found from the last of March 2018 expected.
- Applicants have to apply individuallyfor each exam/test.
- The Form will be rejected, in case of submission more than one form for the same exam/test.
- Latest color photo would must be size in 7.00 cm x 5.5 cm and signature should be uploadedin the form.
- Till, applicants should take the hardcopy of filled-in form for other uses.
Application fee with Rs. 400/- Non-refundable (Service tax and Bank charges Rs. 18/-) will be paid by applied applicants. Fee can be paid via E-Challan/debit-card/net-banking. Payment by e-Challan can be made only in Corporation Bank of India, Branches.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Polytechnic 2018 or CET 2018
For appearing in Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018, candidate have to fulfil minimum basic eligibility criteria prescribed by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. The Test wise eligibility criteria is as under:
|Test No.||Prescribed Minimum Basic Eligibility Criteria|
|· The applicant should have passed 10th(HSC) or its equivalent examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with minimum 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics and English.|
· Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory subject and applicant should have passed each one.
|Test 2||· The applicant should have passed 12th(SSC) or its equivalent examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate of best three subject including English.|
· English subject is compulsory for Modern Office Practice (English).
|Test 3||· The applicant should have passed 12th(SSC) or its equivalent examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate of best three subject including Hindi/Sanskrit.|
· Hindi/Sanskrit is compulsory for Modern Office Practice (Hindi)
|Test 4||· The applicant should have passed 12th(SSC) or its equivalent examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics.|
|Test 5||· The applicant should have passed 12thVocational Engineering stream with 60% marks aggregate in best five subject from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
· Passed 10th from CBSE along with two years ITI (Engg.) from it is/ITCs with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Delhi CET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Delhi CET 2018 Exam is decided by the exam conducting authority, institute or university for the aspirant’s convenience.
The tentative schedule for the Delhi CET 2018 Exam is framed for the applicant.
Exam pepper pattern is prepared as per the previous year schedule.
Exam pattern indicates the type of question, marking scheme, the number of questions etc.
|· There are five tests under Delhi CET 2018 Exam.|
|· The exam consists of 150 questions in total.|
|· Each accurate question is awarded 4 marks.|
|· 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.|
|· The Delhi CET 2018 will be in English and Hindi language.|
|· Time limit to finish the exam is 150 minutes.|
|· The paper will be in the offline mode where answers will be marked on the OMR sheet.|
|Tests||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Test-2:||English Comprehension including Grammar|
Logical & Analytical Ability
|Test-3:||Hindi Comprehension including Grammar|
Logical & Analytical Ability
CET Delhi Admit Card 2018
All the registered applicants can download the CET Delhi 2018 Admit Card by accessing you login into the website of CET Delhi 2018. The admit card will be found for accessing before 7 days of the exam expected. Admit card should be safe even at last the admission procedure gets over. we suggest to applicants, carry the admit card at the time of entering in the examination hall.
How to Download the Admit Card
- first, applicants have to visit the official website of Delhi CET.
- applicants will saw the home page on display.
- then, applicant have to click on admit card.
- applicants have to fill the registration no. and other details and click on download.
- applicants have to safe the admit card for future purpose.
Syllabus for CET Delhi
CET Delhi syllabus for all the tests is mentioned blow in detail:
Test-1 Syllabus: CET Delhi Test-1 is conducted for 10th based engineering/non-engineering diploma courses. The question paper contain questions from Physics (40 questions), Chemistry (30 questions), Mathematics (50 questions), Biology (15 questions) and English (15 questions) subjects. The question paper is prepared as per the CBSE syllabus of class IX and class X.
CET Delhi Result
Those applicants who successfully attend the application form they can check the CET 2018 result. Result of Delhi CET 2018 will be check from official website of CET Delhi. The CET result will be access in the mid of June, 2018 expected. Admissions will be complete on the origin of merit arranged according to the applicant’s performance in entrance examination. those applicants who qualify the entrance exam of Delhi CET 2018. They can apply for counselling process.
Counselling for Delhi Polytechnic (CET) 2018
The successful candidate for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 will be called for counselling. Candidate needs to check the website //cetdelhi.nic.in for updates. The counselling process will be completed in four stages. The candidates are advised to read the following salient points regarding counselling process CET 2018:
|· Qualified candidate of Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 will be required to pay counselling processing fee of Rs.700/- including bank charges and services tax.|
· Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
· Payment can be done through Debit/Credit Card/ Bank Challan or Net Banking.
· Candidate must retain the payment receipt for future reference.
|· After submission of fee, candidate must go for online registration through //cetdelhi.nic.in.|
· Applications should have all the educational certificate such as 10th/12th/ITI etc. with them while filling registration detail online and fill the data correctly. Correction is not possible once data filled online.
· For any wrong entry, student will be sole responsible.
· Before clicking ‘Confirm Registration Detail’ button, candidates are advised to recheck the data filled by them then submit.
· On submission of form, candidate will get an Online Registration Receipt for future reference.
|· Eligible candidate will get option of online choice submission.|
· Eligible candidate will be required to login on //cetdelhi.nic.in.
· They further need to submit their choices of Institute and discipline. Candidate needs to fill choices carefully because at later stage it is not possible to modify the choice.
· Candidate must take print out of locked choices.
|· Now candidate can check their result of counselling on specified date and time as per the schedule.|
· Successful candidate can download a Provisional Allotment Letter.
· Unsuccessful students can approach for next round of counselling and this time no need to pay processing fee.
|· Selected candidate should report to the allotted institute as per Allotment letter.|
· After scrutiny of all documents, candidate will get final letter of seat allotment.
· If found ineligible at any stage, candidature will be cancelled.