Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 CBI PO,Clerk,SO Notification
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017-2018 | Clerk PO and SO Vacancies. Apply online for Central Bank of India recruitment drive for freshers. Central Bank of India job openings in India for the vacancies of Clerks PO’s Managers and entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Central Bank of India through below provided registration link.
Good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Central Bank recruitment notification. Finally, the bank has announced various job openings across India. Candidates can practice Central Bank of India previous papers to crack the exam and can go through the Central Bank of India Syllabus and Exam pattern. It will be help for you to clear the preliminary and mains exams.Here you can find latest job updates of Central Bank of India.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017-2018 Details:
|Company Name||Central Bank of India|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Clerks, PO’s, Managers and Engineers|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Central Bank Of India:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Central Bank of India Company Profile:
The Central bank of India is one of 18 Public Sector banks in India to get recapitalisation finance from the government over the next 24 months.Central Bank of India has approached the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for permission to open representative offices in five more locations – Singapore, Dubai, Doha, and London. As on 31 March 2011, the bank’s reserves and surplus stood at ₹ 68688 million. Its total business at the end of the last fiscal amounted to ₹ 2,22,124(approx) million.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Central Bank of India Registration Process:
- Go to the Official website of Central Bank of India.
- Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Central Bank of India Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have a degree from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit:20 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Central Bank of India
Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400 021.
How To Apply For Central Bank of India Jobs: