SSC CGL 2017 Notification has been declared on 15th May 2017, but many...
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment2017 – 18 (1717 SI Notification)
Good news for the Bihar State Candidates who are preparing for Bihar Police Recruitment Board !!!
Latest Updates on Bihar Police Recruitment 2017-18. Get Bihar Police Vacancy Details 2017. Check Bihar Police Jobs, Bihar Police New Vacancy, Bihar Police Driver Vacancy, Bihar Police Admit Card, Bihar Jail Police Result etc on this Page. Bihar Police Department Recruits Candidates to fill up the Sub Inspector (SI), Asst Sub Inspector (ASI), Constable, Head Constable (HC), Home Gaurd, Steno 7 other Posts. We have Updated the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 information like Bihar Police Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers. Bihar Police Admit Card, Answer Key, Cut Off Marks, Bihar Police Result, Bihar Police Online Application etc
The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission has announced the Police Sub Inspector Recruitment. Candidates who are interested in serving as SI in Bihar Police, have an immense opportunity to apply for these Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply for the Bihar Police SI Jobs starting on 20 sep 2017.
Online application for Bihar Police SI recruitment for 1717 vacancies already started and the last date for apply online is 17 October 2017. Candidates can check more information details about Bihar Police Recruitment 2017-18 regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned below.
Important Dates / Bihar Daroga Bharti Notification 2017-18 dates
- Official Notification Publication Date: 16.09.2017
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 20.09.2017
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: 16.10.2017
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: 17.10.2017
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: Before 1 week of examination
- No of Vacancies – 1717
- Category – Police Jobs
- Apply Mode – Online
- Official Website : www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2017
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017
- OBC/ EBC/ General Candidates have to pay Rs. 450/-
- SC/ ST Candidates have to pay Rs. 112/- as application fees
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar Police Sub Inspector
As per the official notification of Bihar police SI recruitment, eligibility criteria (educational, physical and age limit) are mentioned below
Educational Qualifications for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017
All Capable applicants must have following educational qualifications in relevant streams from a Government approved board or university or institution.
- The candidates who are applying for SI vacancies must posses Degree or equivalent from recognized board.
- Every applicant must refer official advertisement of Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 before applying to get the clear cut information about eligibility.
Age Limit for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017
The minimum age to apply for the post of Sub Inspector in Bihar Police is 20 years and maximum age is 37 years. For OBC category the minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 40 years. For SC/ST the minimum age to apply for the post of Sub Inspector is 20 years and maximum age is 42 years.
Physical criteria for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017
- The race for Male applicants: 1 mile race to be completed in 6 minutes.
- Minimum prescribed height: 160cms
- Chest: 81cms and when expanded should measure 86cmsFemale Height: 160cm
- Weight: 48kg.
- High Jump for Male: Minimum 4 feet
- Long Jump: Minimum 12 feet
- 165 cm for all those candidates belong to General category
- 162 cm for OBC Candidates
- 160 cm for SC/ST candidates
- For Male without breathing 32 inches
- 81-86 cm for General/OBC Candidates
- 79-84 cm for SC/ST Candidates
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 Exam Type
There will be a written examination for the selection. the written examination will be in two phases – Pre exam and main exam. The pre-exam will be of 200 marks with 100 questions. The duration of the exam will be 2 hrs. Candidates who score less than 30% in the pre-exam will be disqualified. The main exam will also be of 200 marks with 100 questions.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 Online Practice Test
Click here to join Online Test Series for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 :-
General Knowledge Mock Test >> START
General English Comprehension Mock Test >> START
Numerical Aptitude Mock Test >> START
Reasoning Mock Test >> START
Syllabus for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017
Subject: Verb agreement
Singular & Plural
Gender: Masculine and Feminine
Synonyms and Antonyms
Parts of Speech
Tense: Kinds of tense and their usages
Idioms & Phrases
- State Government
- Understanding Media
- Unpacking Gender
- The Constitution
- Parliamentary Government
- The Judiciary
- Social Justice and the Marginalised
- Local Government
- Making a Living
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms
- Sources of energy
- Environmental concerns; regional & national
- Pollution also
- Work & Energy
- Electric current and circuits
- Magnets & magnetism
- Natural Phenomena
- Natural Resources
- Change of matter
- The structure of Atom
- Metals & Nonmetals
- Acids, base, salt
- The Universe
- Data handling, statistics
- Number System
- Ratio and Proportion
- Basic geometrical ideas (2-D)
- Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Whole Numbers
- Negative Numbers and Integers
- Fractions Exponents
- cube root Profit & Loss
- Compound Interest Discount
- Introduction to Algebra
- Geography as a social study and as a science
- Planet: Earth in the solar system
- Human Environment: settlement, transport, and communication
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human
- Agriculture also
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment
- Creation of an Empire
- Social Change
- Regional Cultures
- The Establishment of Company Power
- Rural Life and Society
- The First Empire
- Contacts with Distant lands
- Political Developments
- Culture and Science
- New Kings and Kingdoms
- Sultans of Delhi
- The Nationalist Movement
- India After Independence
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies
- The Revolt of 1857-58
- Women and reform
- Challenging the Caste System
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 Stages of selection
There are 3 stages of selection:
- Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination.
- Viva Voice
- The preliminary exam is of 200 marks. There is a single question paper with 100 questions in it. Duration of exam is 2 hours.
- Questions in preliminary are on general knowledge and contemporary issues.
- Cut Off: 30%
- Candidates who obtain cut off marks (30%) qualify for mains. Number of candidates qualifying prelims for mains exam are 20 times the vacancies.
Qualified candidates of prelims can attend mains. This exam has 2 papers.
- Paper Iis on General Hindi. It contains 100 questions. This paper is of 200 marks. Exam duration is of 2 hours.
- Cut off: 30%
- Marks in Paper I will not be added for merit list determination.
- Paper IIis on General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Indian Geography, Mathematics, Mental Ability. This paper has 100 questions. Maximum marks of paper 2 is 200. exam duration is 2 hours.
Negative marking (prelims and mains)
- 2 Marks are deducted for incorrect answers.
Candidates get two copies of paper. One copy is submitted to Commission for safe keep.
Number of candidates qualifying mains for physical test is 6 times the vacancies.
Physical Efficiency Test
One must qualify physical standards tests to finally get recruited.
- For males: One mile run, Time limit 6 minutes.
- For females: One kilometer run, Time limit 6 minutes.
- For males: Minimum 4 feet
- For females: Minimum 3 feet
- For males: Minimum 12 feet
- For females: Minimum 9 feet
- For males: Throw a 16 pound gola to a minimum distance of 16 feet.
- For females: Throw a 12 pound gola to a minimum distance of 10 feet.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 Application Form Detail
The candidates who wish to apply online for, those have to submit their application form from the official website. Desirous candidates are suggested to follow below-mentioned steps to apply online for the same.
- Go to the official website at-bin.nic.in
- Click on Constable /SI Recruitment Notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill up application form with mandatory information
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Make payment of your application fees in the prescribed format.
- Submit your application form and take print out of it.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale
Selected candidates who qualify the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 exam will get a pay scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800 + Grade Pay.
Free Study Material & Online Tests for Various Subjects
|Current Affairs >>|
|Political Science >>|