BHU 2018 MBBS / BDS Admission Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply
BHU PMT Entrance 2018 notification available from this website. Candidates get more details of BHU PMT Entrance 2018 admit card and important dates available from our web page. BHU PMT 2018 Entrance is also known as Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test. It is an all India level entrance test. This exam is a ticket for aspiring candidates who want to pursue admission in MBBS and various other courses available under the Institute for Medical Studies (IMS).
|S. No.||Events Name||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||Month of January 2018|
|2||Last Date for Online Submission||Month of February 2018|
|3||Last Date for Offline Submission||Month of February 2018|
|4||Date for Admit Card Availability||2 Weeks before Exam|
|5||Date for Examinations||Month of June 2018|
|6||Date for Result Declaration||Month of July 2018|
|7||Date for Counselling Starting||Month of August 2018|
BHU PMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 exam or equivalent examination recognized by the state or central university ad must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For applying for MBBS course, a candidate must have an aggregate of 50% marks for open category, 45% for general-PC and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- A candidate who has appeared for a qualifying examination are also eligible for applying for BHU PMT 2018.
- For applying for B-Pharmacy, a candidate must have 60% for open category ad 55% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- The age for being eligible for BHU PMT is 17 years.
BHU PMT Application form 2018
Candidates who want to apply for BHU PMT Entrance 2018 must apply online through the official website www.bhu.ac.in/is or www.bhu.ac.in and fill the application form. Incomplete forms are rejected ad hence the candidate must check that he has duly filled the complete form and provided all correct information.
The candidate will get a registration number which he/she must retain for future admission procedure. The BHU PMT application fee for open category students is 1000 while for SC/ST/PWD is 600 rupees. Candidates can pay by credit/debit card, mobile payment, net banking etc. Without the BHU PMT fee payment, the application is considered to be incomplete. The candidate must retain the fee receipt.
BHU 2018 MBBS / BDS Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode:The examination will be held in Offline Mode (Paper & Pen-Based test ).
- Type of Questions:Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme:Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks.
- Negative Marking:1 mark will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- Number of Questions: Total number of questions are 200 Questions.
- Exam Duration:3 Hours will be provided for the exam duration.
|Subjects Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Chemistry||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Zoology||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Botany||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||400 Marks|
BHU PMT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card is made available on the official website at least seven days before the BHU PMT 2018 exam date. The students have to download and print the admit card by login into the website ad providing their roll number. It should be noted that no BHU PMT Entrance 2018 admit card will be issued by post. Also, the candidate must not hamper damage the card and retain it for the whole admission procedure. The candidate must provide the admit card at the time of examination and if he or she fails to do so, they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
BHU 2018 MBBS / BDS Syllabus
Syllabus for BHU 2018 MBBS / BDS will be covered from 4 subjects which are physics, chemistry, zoology, and biology. Candidates should make preparation from 11th and 12th class physics, chemistry, zoology and botany subjects of CBSE board.
BHU PMT Result Cut-off 2018
These are the minimum marks required for being eligible for the desired course offered by Banaras Hindu University. Candidates thus have to obtain a score in BHU PMT 2018 which is more than the listed cut-off. The cut-offs are set differentially for each course after the declaration of the result.