SSC CGL 2017 Notification has been declared on 15th May 2017, but many...
10 Best JIPMER MBBS Reference Books 2018 listed below:
Preparing for medical exam in India is tough. It gets tricky when one has to choose the best reference books for preparation. In this article Examin experts lists down 10 Best JIPMER MBBS Reference Books 2018.
A first step towards successful JIPMER MBBS preparation is choosing the right book for JIPMER MBBS. However, aspirants should avoid referring too many books at a time, as it leads to confusion.
What are the best books needed to crack JIPMER MBBS?
So you are targeting JIPMER MBBS 2018? Confused with which book to refer? Don’t worry! Given below is a list of 10 Best JIPMER MBBS Reference Books 2018. It can help in supplementing your JIPMER MBBS Preparation. Read on.
1. 16 Years’ 2000-2015 Solved Papers JIPMER Medical:
The Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) holds the Post-Graduate Medical Entrance Examination for admitting students into the post-graduate medical courses presented by the Institute.
The book 16 Years’ 2000-2015 Solved Papers JIPMER Medical comprises of the last 16 years’ solved papers of JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam which will guide the students with regard to the paper pattern of this exam. The questions that have been asked in the previous years in this entrance exam are given in a detailed and comprehensive manner which is easy to understand for any student. The book is presented in a skilful manner along with tables, requisite chemical reactions and diagrams.
The solutions provided with are factual and not vague, i.e. reliable answers are given to each question. The solved practical problems would certainly be helpful for the students in analyzing their performance from time to time.
The book is available online at Amazon India.
2. Topic wise Solved papers for Medical Entrance 2nd Edition (Kerala PMT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER):
• The book contains past 6 year papers of Kerala PMT (2009-14), NEET(2013), past 5 year papers of AIPMT(2009-12,2014) and past 3 year papers of AIIMS (2012-14) solved papers.
• All papers are distributed into topics so that student can practice it along with his/ her regular studies – after each and every chapter.
• The book contains ‘Chapter-wise MCQs’ which covers all the important concepts and applications required to crack the mentioned exams.
• The solutions to each and every question is provided at the end of the book. The solutions have been prepared in a manner that a student can easily understand them.
• The book contains 28/ 30/ 38 chapters in Physics, Chemistry and Biology respectively covering a total of 3000+ MCQs with solutions.
• This is an ideal book to practice and revise the complete syllabus of the mentioned exams.”
3. Objective Botany for AIPMT/AIIMS/JIPMER and Other PMT’s 2016:
Objective Botany is the book that focus on the preparation of various National Level PMTs such as AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER, etc. The book offers crisp theory for each topic covered in various PMT exam syllabus, followed by MCQs. This is the only book that contains chapter wise previous years questions (with detailed answers) of various PMT exams such as AIIMS, CBSE, AFMC, BHU, KCET, Odisha JEE, etc. till 2015.
4. Objective Zoology for AIPMT/AIIMS/JIPMER/AMU Other PMT Entrance Exams 2016:
Objective Zoology is the book that focus on the preparation of various National Level PMTs such as AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER, etc. The book offers crisp theory for each topic covered in various PMT exam syllabus, followed by MCQs. This is the only book that contains chapter wise previous years questions (with detailed answers) of various PMT exams such as AIIMS, CBSE, AFMC, BHU, KCET, Odisha JEE, etc. till 2014.
5. Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET-JEE MADE EASY – Chemistry:
Objective NCERT at your Fingertips – Chemistry is an unparalleled book to let you have NCERT at your fingertips. This book is designed as per the fact that most of the questions asked in PMTs/PETs are from Chemistry NCERT books. It gives a snapshots to revise the important concepts quickly and accommodates chapter wise student friendly synopses for quick and easy revision, topic wise MCQs to practice and check your progress, NCERT exemplar MCQs, Assertion and reasoning for an edge in your AIIMS/JEE preparation and 5 practice papers for self-assessment. It possess 60 questions in average to guarantee the complete revision of NCERT Chemistry. This book also gives an advantage to gauze your progress with preparation Meter.
6. Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET-AIIMS – Physics:
Objective NCERT at your Fingertips – Physics is an unparalleled book, to let you have NCERT at your fingertips. This book is designed as per the fact that most of the questions asked in PMTs/PETs are from Physics NCERT books of Class XI and XII. It gives a snapshots to revise the important concepts quickly and accommodates chapter wise student friendly synopses for quick and easy revision, topic wise MCQs to practice and check your progress, NCERT exemplar MCQs, Assertion and reasoning for an edge in your AIIMS/JEE preparation and 5 practice papers for self-assessment. It possess 60 questions in average to guarantee the complete revision of NCERT Physics. This book also gives an advantage to gauze your progress with preparation Meter.
7. 14 Years’ Solved Papers JIPMER Medical (2000 -2013) (OLD EDITION):
Considered to be one of the top medical institutes in India, the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research conducts yearly examinations for their post graduate medical courses. This guide had been specifically designed for the JIPMER entrance exam and contains the papers of last 14 years, that have been solved with ample detail and provided with supplementary diagrams and a breakdown of chemical compositions and reactions.
14 Years Solved Papers JIPMER Medical provides an accurate understanding of concepts which appear in the questions and give the students an insight into the examination pattern. The solved question papers are a valuable tool into familiarizing oneself with the possible questions that might appear in the exam and provide the aspirant with guided practice of the steps and processes involved in the pattern of answering the questions.
14 Years Solved Papers JIPMER Medical allows the candidates to evaluate themselves on their grasp of the concepts. The guide provides the question papers from the 2000 to 2013, with every paper and its answers in a separate chapter. This fourth edition of 14 Years Solved Papers JIPMER Medical was published by Arihant in the 2013 and is available in paperback.
- The book contains solved question papers from the last 14 years.
- Every solution comes with illustrations and explanations.
8. Target JIPMER:
The second edition of Target JIPMER is thoroughly revised, updated and presented as a comprehensive material. It is designed as an indispensable course review material for JIPMER PGMEE examination.
- A concised approach for PGMEE of all important topics
- The first section of the book consists of nearly 3000 one-line explanations / notes for quick revision
- Thoroughly revised & updated explanations of most of the questions including all controversial questions
- Numerous figures, tables and flow-charts throughout the book condense the complex material for easy understanding
- Up-to-date discussion of all relevant topics
- Attractive discount for ADr Plexus JIPMER mock exam series
9. 17 Years’ 2000-2016 Solved Papers JIPMER Medical 2017:
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) conducts the post-graduate medical entrance examination for admission to post-graduate medical programs offered by the institute. This book has been designed for the Medical Entrance Examination conducted for admission to post-graduate medical programs at JIPMER.
This book contains last 17 years’ (2000-2016) solved papers of JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam which will help the candidates get an insight into the examination pattern of JIPMER Medical Entrance Examination. The questions asked in the previous years’ examinations have been solved in detail with required chemical reactions, tables and diagrams which would help in better comprehension of the concepts on which the questions are based. Authentic and explanatory solutions of the previous years’ questions ensure better and thorough understanding. The previous years’ papers serve as a major tool for understanding the pattern of questions asked in the examination and for practicing the same as well.
As the book contains number of previous years’ solved papers of JIPMER Post-graduate Medical Entrance Exam, it will help in through practice and self-analysis of the level of preparation for the upcoming JIPMER Medical Entrance Exam 2017.
10. JIPMER Pondicherry Medical Entrance Exam: Previous Year’s Solved Papers:
This comprehensive book is specially developed for the candidates of JIPMER Puducherry Entrance Exam. This book included Previous Years (Solved) Papers for the purpose of practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination. Detailed Explanatory Answers have also been provided for the selected questions for Better Understanding of the Candidates. Previous Years Papers (Solved) 1997 to 2014.
Apart from studying theory, one should also have books that comprises of JIPMER MBBS question papers of last few years. This could be of great help during JIPMER MBBS 2018 revision.
If you have any other updates that we should be included in this list of 10 Best JIPMER MBBS Reference Books 2018, then please let us know in the comments below. We would love to hear from you.