AU AIMEE 2018 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form
AU AIMEE 2018 University details are available on this website. You can check the AU AIMEE 2018 application form, admit card and Eligible criteria from our web portal. AU AIMEE 2018 stands for Annamalai University All India Medical Entrance exam. The exam is a national level exam conducted by the Annamalai University to aid students who aspire to get into the best medical colleges affiliated to Annamalai University.
AU AIMEE 2018 Application Form
- It is an easy option to avail application forms from direct institute premises. Candidates have to obtain application forms from the recognized educational institutions and this is sought easy for us to avail forms instantly
- Residents of India will able to obtain forms instantly and they can get ready for entrance examination consecutively
- Another option is obtaining via post. We should send direct request to the examiner along with DD costs respective amount. This process has to be done on behalf of registrar of Annamalai University. Anyone can use cash mode of payment in this case
AU AIMEE 2018 Important Dates
The candidates have to keep them updated with the important dates and deadlines associated with the exam and admission procedure. The candidate must regularly visit the official website to know about the updated dates. Here is a list of important dates that will give you an outline of the deadlines which you have to adhere to.
Start of form filling – 1st week of May 2018
Last Date of Submitting Application Form – End of May 2018
Exam date – June 2018
Result – July 2018
AU AIMEE 2018 Exam Application Fee
The Application Form must be sent to the Annamalai University with all the Required Documents before the Last date for the Submission of Application Forms. The Application Fee for AU AIMEE 2018 Exam is RS.300. Candidates must pay the Application Fee either through cash, Debit, Credit card. Candidates who Apply through Offline mode must take a DD (Demand Draft) for the Address which will be mentioned on the Official Site of AU AIMEE 2018 Exam.
The Exam Pattern for AU AIMEE 2018
- The Question Pattern for AU AIMEE 2018 Exam is 120 Questions Will be asked in Each paper
- Paper 1 Consists of 60 Questions from Botany and 60 Questions from Zoology.
- Paper 2 Consists of 60 Questions from Physics and 60 Questions from Chemistry.
AU AIMEE Result Cut-off 2018
The minimum marks which are required for a candidate in order to be eligible for the applied course is nothing but the resulting cut-off. After the declaration of AU AIMEE 2018 results, based on the merit acquired by students, the examination board publishes a list of cut-offs for each course separately. The candidates willing to apply for the respective courses must have AU AIMEE score which is above the resulting cut-off set for that course.
AU AIMEE 2018 Counselling Procedure
The candidates who are shortlisted are called for the counseling procedure of admission. The candidates have to download the call letter of counseling from the official website and bring it on the day of AU AIMEE 2018 counseling. The candidate has to report on time and be physically present at the time of counseling day. The candidates have to fill in the choice code of college and the desired course.
AU AIMEE 2018 Contact Details
Annamalai Nagar – 608002
Telephone: +91 – 4144 – 238248/263/796
Fax: +91 – 4144 – 238080