AP LAWCET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
Online application Starts – Last week of February 2018. Last date for form submission – 3rd week of March 2018. Exam Date – 3rd week of April 2018. AP LAWCET 2018 (Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test) is a state level examination, which is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad.
AP LAWCET 2018 : Andhra pradesh Law common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) is a well known entrance test for admission to LL.B (3/5 Years) and LLM courses in Universities its affiliated colleges across the Andhra pradesh state.Sri krishnadevaraya University (Anathapur) will be the conducting authority for AP LAWCET 2018 for the academic session 2018-2019.Generally The announcement of AP LAWCET 2018 in the month of March 2018.So eligible candidates those who are interested may apply online only.To know more details regarding APLAWCET 2018 Application form, Registration fee,Eligibility,Exam date,How to Apply submission and other information given below.
AP LAWCET 2018 Exam Date
Here we have mentioned the tentative schedule of AP LAWCET exam:
|Notification release||4th week of February 2018|
|Online application starts||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 500/- late fee)||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 1000/- late fee)||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 1500/- late fee)||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 5000/- late fee)||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
Candidate can pay application fees through online and offline. Through online payment is possible by debit, credit card or net banking or through the designated AP online center. Once it is paid by online or remit by any branch of a bank it will not be refunded back top candidate.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of 450/-for all candidates.
- The fee payment should be done through debit/credit card, net banking or AP online center.
AP LAWCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
3 year LL.B / B.L. course: For the 3 years LL.B / B.L. program, the candidates must successfully complete their graduation from a recognised university.
5 year LL.B./B.L. course: For candidate applying for the 5 year LL.B./B.L. course must atleast score a minimum of 45% marks in their class 12 or other equivalent examination from the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other recognised board.
The candidates should atleast be 17 years of age to be eligible to apply for the LLB/BL programs.
The candidates appearing for their qualifying examination in 2018 are also eligible to apply for AP LAWCET 2018, provided they are pursuing their education only in schools approved by the AP Board.
AP LAWCET 2018 Exam Pattern
All the candidates are recommended to start preparation according to the exam pattern. Check the AP LAWCET 2018 exam pattern below:
- The questions of AP LAWCET entrance exam will be multiple choice questions.
- There will be total 120 questions in the paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Language of paper will English and Telugu.
- Duration of exam will be 01.30 hours (90 minutes).
- Negative marking will not be applicable.
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Current Affairs||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Aptitude for the study of Law||60 Ques||60 Marks|
|Total||120 Ques||120 Marks|
LAWCET Exam Syllabus
AP Law Cet Syllabus Subjects As follows
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law.
- Indian History.
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Routes & Networks.
- Verbal Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Blood Relationships.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Data Interpretation Test.
Aptitude for Law Studies
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Legal terms
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Vicarious Liability
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- IPC and the CrPC
AP LAWCET Admit Card
A candidate who successfully submitted their application for registration can successfully download their admit card/ hall ticket. Hall ticket is mandatory document keep it safe it is candidate responsibility to keep safe till the completion of exams.
Hall ticket/admits card contain candidate-related information such as candidate address, roll number, name, center, the birth of date etc. If a candidate didn’t bring Hall ticket at the time of exams he/she will not be allowed to write the paper in the examination hall. Candidates are advised to keep one printed copies of hall ticket/admit card for further use.
- Successfully registered candidates can download their Admit Card through online mode.
- Candidates will not be permitted to sit in the examination, without producing the valid admit card.
- The admit card will contain exam related details like candidate’s name, exam center, roll number, etc.
AP LAWCET 2018 Result
The Result will be announced in the 3rd week of May 2018 through online. Candidate may get the result by enter the hall ticket number on official website. The result shows the candidate Name, marks, rank, roll number, exam canter and other information. Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
AP LAWCET 2018 Counselling
- On the basis of merit list, candidates will be invited to attend the counselling.
- The counselling process will commence probably in the month of June, 2018.
- It is mandatory to appear in the counselling otherwise they will not be considered for admission.
- Admission will be finalised on the basis of merit list, number of seats available, choice filled and subject to verification of the original documents.
Required Documents at the Time of Counselling:
- AP LAWCET 2018 Rank card
- AP LAWCET 2018 Admit Card.
- Mark sheet of SSC or equivalent.
- Mark sheet of Intermediate or equivalent.
- Qualifying Examination Mark sheet.
- Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination.
- Income certifications have to show financially weak candidates.
- Sports/ PH/ NCC/ CAP Certificate if any.
- 1 to 6 colour photos
- Integrated Community Certificate/ Classification certificates for SC/ ST/ OBC.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Residence of official deal with.
Department of Law
Anantapuramu – 515003