Allahabad University Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of various entrance test organized by the university. Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2018 is a gateway for admission in Allahabad University. The University of Allahabad offers various courses in the field of sciences, commerce, law, arts, etc. For admission to these courses, candidates have to clear the entrance examination. The university conducts a separate test for admission into various UG & PG courses. Candidates can check all details of Allahabad University Admission 2018 including the application form, eligibility, exam dates, etc.
About Allahabad University
The university conducts its own admission exams for various courses called Allahabad University Entrance Exams. The university conducts the various test like UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test) and PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test), LAT (Law Admission Test), etc.
List of Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2018:
- Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT)
- Postgraduate Admission Test (PGAT)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test (IPS)
- Law (3 years) Admission Test (LAT)
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT)
- Ed 2018
- Ed 2018
- LLM 2018
- CRET 2018
- Diploma 2018
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2018
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2018 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2018)
Allahabad University Exam Date
The tentative exam dates for the entrance exam is provided here in this table:
|Releasing of Notification||2nd week of April 2018|
|Submission of online application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of May 2018|
|Admit card availability Date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||3rd week of June 2018|
How To Apply
For admission to LL.M programme, candidates can register through the online application process for appearing in the Allahabad University PGAT 2017. Eligible candidates are advised to visit the official website of Allahabad University and follow the below-given steps:
- Candidates should click the “apply online” button and select the desired course in order to register for the entrance examination
- Upon going through all the instructions, the candidate should click “I Agree” button and fill the form with all the relevant details. The details include personal details, uploading passport size photograph, and signature, etc.
- Upon completing the application form, the candidate will be required to pay the application fee of INR 700/- (Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped candidates) either through net banking or E-Challan
Allahabad University Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for various admission tests are mentioned below.
|Five Year Integrated Course (LFAT 2018)||Minimum 12th passed/appearing with 45% marks (40% SC/ST category).Age limit: 20 years (GEN/OBC) & 22 years (SC/ST) is 22 years as on 1 July 2018.|
|MBA+MBARD 2018||Graduation from any stream|
|Institute of Professional Studies Courses (IPS 2018)||Minimum 10+2 or Graduation Passed/Appearing|
|Undergraduate Courses (UGAT 2018)||Minimum 12th passed/appearing from any stream.|
|Postgraduate Courses (PGAT 2018)||Graduation from any stream|
|Law Courses (LAT 2018)||Graduation with minimum 45% marks (40% SC/ST category)|
|B.Ed. 2018||Graduation in any discipline|
|LLM 2018||Law Graduate Degree holder|
|M.Ed. 2018||Minimum B.Ed|
|Diploma 2018||Passed/appearing Intermediate or equivalent examination|
|CRET 2018||Minimum Master degree|
Allahabad University Entrance Test List
- LAT (Law admission test)
- CBCS (For admission in Centre of Behavioral & Cognitive Sciences, University of Allahabad)
- PGAT (Postgraduate admission test)
- UGAT (Under-graduate admission test 2016 for BA, B.Com, B.Sc (Maths), B.Sc (Bio), B.SC (Home Science), BFA & BPA of the University of Allahabad & its 8 constituent colleges.
- MBA + MBARD (For MBA (MONIRBA) admission test 2016 & MBA RD (GBPSSI) admission test
- LFAT (For BA. LLB (Hons.) 5 year integrated course admission test
- IPS (Institute of professional studies admission test 2016 for MBA RD (GBPSSI)
Allahabad University Courses Offered
- Development Studies.
- Phil (Admission Through CRTE)
- Agriculture Botany
- Agriculture Zoology
- Computer Science
- Environmental studied
- food technology
- business administration
- material science
- nutrition science
- social science
- Urdu etc
- Computer Science
- Ancient History
- Applied Geology
- MA/M.Sc English Literature/Language
- MA/M.Sc Anthropology.
- Medieval & Modern History.
- A- Music. Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Urdu, Painting,
- SC Computer Science, Physics, Zoology.
Under Graduate Courses:
- B.Sc Applied Science
- Home Science- B.Sc
Allahabad University 2018 Admit Card
Allahabad University 2018 Admit card will be released by online mode. It will be available on the website from the third week of May 2018. The applicants can download the admit cards from the official website of the university. They have to bring the admit card to the examination hall, otherwise, will not be allowed to write the examination.
SubjectsNo. of QuestionsFor BA English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select any one)25General Awareness25General Mental Ability Test25Subject Test (chose any 03)75For B.Sc General English or General Hindi (Select anyone)20General Awareness10Science Group (Intermediate level)120For B.Com General English or General Hindi (Select any one)20General Awareness10Commerce (Intermediate level)120
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through online & offline mode (for List I to IV) and online mode (for List V).
- of Questions: Total 150 multiple type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marks: The question paper will be 300 marks.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct response, two marks will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
Allahabad University Result
Allahabad University 2018 Result will be announced in the third week of June 2018. The result can be seen via online mode through the website. Candidates have to log in with their username and password to access the result.
Allahabad University Result 2018
Allahabad University 2018 Result will be announced in the third week of June 2018. The result can be seen via online mode through the website. With the publication of result, a separate merit list will be prepared for admission procedure. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the result and preserve it for further use.
Allahabad University Syllabus
- Nature, Principles, and Concept of Accounting:
Nature of Accounts; Branches of Accounting, Purpose of Accounting.
b. Principles of Accounting: Limitations of Accounting.
c. Accounting Concepts, Conventions, and Accounting Standards
- Government Accounting and Farm Accounting:
(a). Government Accounting: Meaning, Objectives, Characteristics. Differences between
Govt. Accounting and Commercial Accounting.
(b). Farm Accounting: Meaning, Objectives, Features of Farm Transactions.
a. Definition and Characteristics
b. Depreciation and Cognate Factors (Profit Fluctuations, Obsolescence, Repairs and
c. Causes of Depreciation
d. A Detailed and Critical Evaluation of the Different Methods of Charging Depreciation.
- Reserves and Funds:
a. Reserves for Ascertained, Anticipated and Contingent Liabilities
b. Reserve Funds
c. Specific Funds (Dividend Equalization Fund, Insurance Fund).
d. Sinking Funds
e. Secret Reserves
- Royalty Accounts:
Basic Terms-Royalty, Dead Rent, Short working etc.
Entries in the Books of Lessee and Lessor
- Accounts of Installment Retailing:
a. Hire Purchase System:
a. The System and its Operation
b. Analysis of Installment from Accounting View Point
c. Entries in Hire Purchasers’ Books
d. Entries in Hire Vendors’ Books
e. The System Appropriate to the Sale of a large Number of Articles of Small
Value. Hire Purchase Trading Account.
f. Practical Problems.
b. Instalment Payment Method:
System and its Operation
Entries in the Books of the Buyer
Entries in the Books of the Seller
Comparison with Hire Purchase System
- Accounts of Departmental Organisation:
Nature of Departmental Organisation
System of Departmental Accounting
Technique of the Columnar System of Departmental Accounts
The Problem of Allocating Expenses.
- Accounts of Branch Organisation:
a. Features of Suitable System of Branch Accounts
b. Accounts Relating to Branches Authorised to Sell Goods Supplied at Cost Price by
the Head Office for Cash as well as on Credit
c. Accounts Relating to Branches when Goods Supplied by the Head Office at Marked Price
d. Accounts Relating to Independent Branches
e. Accounts Relating to Foreign Branches
f. Practical Problems
- Accounts of Public Utilities; Double Account System:
a. Origin, Objects and Special Features
b. Capital Account and General Balance Sheet
c. Treatment of Capital Losses, Depreciation, Extensions, Replacement etc.
d. Application of the System to Different Enterprises.
e. Practical Problems
- Voyage Accounts:
a. Meaning and Important Terms
b. Preparation of Voyage Accounts
c. Practical Problems
- Packages, Empties and Containers Accounts:
a. Packages, Empties and Containers – Meaning, Important Terms, Objectives
b. Methods of Accounting of Packages: Non-Returnable and Returnable Containers
c. Practical Problems
12. Basics of Computerised Accounting: Meaning, Advantages and Limitations. The brief study of Accounting Software Packages – Tally.
Documents Required for Counselling/Admission:
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Allahabad University Exam Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Income Certificate (if applicable).
- 10th Mark-sheet and Passing Out certificate
- 12th Mark-sheet and Passing Out certificate
- Graduation certificates (for PG courses).